Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc 16.9.0: Excalibur Feedback Megathread

[DE]Rebecca

A place to house all our constructive Excalibur thoughts.

Please ensure you put your thoughts into words in a constructive way with as many specifics and details where appropriate.

Thanks, Tenno!

HOT TOPICS:

# of targets for Slash Dash on cast.

Big list of items today being investigated for mod functionality, host/client, etc on Excalibur!

KNOWN BUGS:
Exalted Blade sometimes removing ability to Melee.

FIXED BUGS:

Fixed Excalibur's Exalted Blade not inheriting any melee mods. This fix now allows the damage of Exalted Blade attacks to scale based on the mods of your Melee weapon.

Fixed the benefit of Channeling Mods occurring without actively using the Channeling function (default Left Mouse Button). Note that all Channeling mods work, they just need to be activated via Channeling.

Exalted Blade Wave Attacks - right now we are seeing a ratio of about 1/16th to 1/20th the damage of an physical attack, and are investigating to resolve this low ratio of wave damage and get it up to a more reasonable amount!

Exalted Blade visually not appearing when cast.

Exalted Blade does not show full damage numbers when used as a Client.
Casting and then exiting Excalibur Exalted Blade can cause the player to be unable to properly melee attack.

Edited by DERebecca

Is the damage on Excalibur's ultimate scaling with his melee weapon correctly? I'm noticing way higher damage values off of Slash Dash (which seems to be scaling) than on Exalted Blade, which seem to be relatively the same throughout.

Speaking of Exalted Blade, the waves don't seem to do much damage. Also a scaling problem?

His rework is great but some melee mod should effect on his 4th skills like uh.. life strike.

Well so you want his #4 to also be able to channel while draining energy?

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with a paid exclusive warframe being better than a base model. Talking specifically about excal prime having more armor.

Excal have 40% reduction while excal prime only have 43% reduction, nothing fancy here really.

Edited by Hueminator

Is the damage on Excalibur's ultimate scaling with his melee weapon correctly? I'm noticing way higher damage values off of Slash Dash (which seems to be scaling) than on Exalted Blade, which seem to be relatively the same throughout.

Speaking of Exalted Blade, the waves don't seem to do much damage. Also a scaling problem?

Yeah, my Slash Dash is doing 2-3k+ damage while Exalted blade is at a pathetic 200 damage. Tested on level 2-3 Grineer.

Either it's not scaling correctly, or Exalted Blade needs a huge damage buff. 

Prisma alt helmets have no sense. They should just be skins, or at least be a part of the warframe skin itself that apply whatever helmet the player choose to wear. 

First of all, people can't use their arcane helmets if they want to use prisma ones too. 
Second, new helmets means arcane enhancements cannot be trasfered. 

All these prisma helmets are just a waste. Turn them into skins or include them into the basic prisma skin for Excalibur.

The damage is too low and as with hysteria, we lack any information in what melee mods affect exalted blade, the lack of any kind of lifesteal feature (even lifestrike dont work with this new ult) just kills the ability.

I think is time to hysteria and exalted blade to take all melee mods into account, no exceptions.

The new slash dash looks really cool but it's also really finnicky.  Sometimes it attacks one person and then stops, sometimes several people, etc. all when there's tons of enemies in the cone.

With the ability like this it's actually far less effective than the old slash dash.  Hopefully this bug can be addressed.

Two words

Nobitsura Kage

I'm loving exalted blade but it seriously reminds me of the playstyle of Shadow Warrior once you achieve the full form of the Nobitsura Kage with Ki waves launching with every swing. Don't get me wrong I think it is awesome, but I just wanted to point that out.

The design intent is:

Slash Dash damage scales off of all melee mods.

Exalted Blade damage scales off of all melee mods.

Exalted Blade waves scale off of all melee mods.

Will look to see what's up - if anyone can post details (Damage #'s vs enemies) it'll help troubleshoot! Also include relevant loadout details (i.e my Radiant Finish Augment skews damage numbers, etc).

Prisma alt helmets have no sense. They should just be skins, or at least be a part of the warframe skin itself that apply whatever helmet the player choose to wear. 

First of all, people can't use their arcane helmets if they want to use prisma ones too. 

Second, new helmets means arcane enhancements cannot be trasfered. 

All these prisma helmets are just a waste. Turn them into skins or include them into the basic prisma skin for Excalibur.

I think DE also looking into the transfer of Arcane, so sit tight I guess.