Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.1 + 16.9.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Is it just me or is the Excalibur helmet list suppose to include the Proto-Armor Skin? Cause I think thats suppose to be the Proto-Armor Helmet. Also the helmet alone should not be worth 150 platinum. The armor skin yes, but not the helm... Please fix if the armor is limited time.

A few issues:

a) I've noticed some rare delay added to the quick round menu (the equipment menu). Very enfuriating when you're trying to switch quickly to the synthesis scanner or syphon trap. Aka the menu refusing the "reappear" because its on the forced "animate fade out" event.

b) Annoyance when you spawn in any relay, where you try to access your ESC menu, and it automatically exits this menu on the first seconds.

c) No quick menu to teleport to  second floor areas on Relays.

d) Synthesis Targets sometimes DO NOT SPAWN, you have to unload the regalia logo/sigil from your char and then add it again. I have no idea why. happened twice and now found that the culprit is the game not detecting the Symaris logo sigil .

e) Captured synthesis targets are NOT COUNTED correctly.  I captured 4  2 days ago, then I captured 2 in public games yesterday and now 3 today.

I went to Simaris with the surprise that the game only counted 5 captures, and not the 9 I should have now.

Edited by Cesarin

Thank for Excalibur rework.

But still no fix for:

*AMD cpus crash and freeze if enable multi-thread rendering (only when hosting) since 16.5
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/457478-game-crashes-freezes-when-others-join-me-after-165/

*Mouse sensitivity inconsistent after 16.3:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437216-updated-15415-mouse-sensitivity-inconsistent-after-163/

*Broken camera for Blade Storm especially when not hosting (after 16.6.3):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

ixfl7l.jpg

23hlvkn.jpg

6q875y.jpg

3:20~4:20

It will be a shame if you leave it unfixed after Ash Prime is released.

*The double effect of Reckoning has been fixed,
but still no fix for wrong energy color of flying pulse for Oberon's Renewal (over-written by yellow when not hosting).
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/468252-do-you-have-this-oberon-reckoning-issue/#entry5212297

*Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

Edited by aerosoul1337

Still no fix for melee range nerf, vertical dimension of melee hitbox disappearing (nerfed), making it impossiburu (very hard) to use aerial melee on airborne targets and cameras; and making it impossible/very hard to hit short enemies (Kubrows) and crawlers.

Still no fix for lack of environmental awareness making melee miss enemies one or two steps above/below the player in a ladder or minute ground slopes.

Edited by -TP-BrazilianJoe

• Fixed Excalibur's Exalted Blade not inheriting any melee mods. This fix now allows the damage of Exalted Blade attacks to scale based on the mods of your Melee weapon.

Can we get some confirmation that the 'waves' are *not* supposed to scale with mods, just the contact-melee?

Hotfix 16.9.1.1

Changes:

• Reduced memory footprint slightly for many-core systems.

• Optimizes physics task framework for dual-core systems using multi-threaded rendering.

Fixes:

• Fixed several crashes caused by rare timing-issues exposed by recent optimizations.

Pre-noon quickfix!

Regarding the red text:

"Premature optimization is the root of all evil." - C.A.R. Hoare

(as quoted by Donald Knuth in The Art of Computer Programming, referred to in Eric S. Raymond's The Art of UNIX Programming)

Edited by polarity

Still no fix for melee range nerf, vertical dimension of melee hitbox disappearing (nerfed), making it impossiburu (very hard) to use aerial melee on airborne targets and cameras; and making it impossible/very hard to hit short enemies (Kubrows) and crawlers.

Still no fix for lack of environmental awareness making melee miss enemies one or two steps above/below the player in a ladder or minute ground slopes.

DERebecca, on 18 Jun 2015 - 02:08 AM, said:snapback.png

Hotfix 16.9.1.1

Changes:

• Reduced memory footprint slightly for many-core systems.

• Optimizes physics task framework for dual-core systems using multi-threaded rendering.

Fixes:

• Fixed several crashes caused by rare timing-issues exposed by recent optimizations.

Pre-noon quickfix!

I got an Insane FPS and input lag! What have you done? T_T Can I somehow get backup??

Or I should disable multithreading from now on? >_> <__< *Sigh*

Want me to send detailed debug info to support or not?

Fixed. Thanks a lot!

Edited by Archorokin