Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept With Art] -Tock: Warframe Of Time- [More 3D Art Added; Second Version: Work In Progress]

(PSN)L-B-H-100

have you ever wanted to use time to your advantage?

New 3D art second version. Work in Progress

MsiJSRq.jpg

landscape/ability appearance
iR3U0DM.jpg

Alternate Helmets (concept)

TJ8UtL0.jpg

presentation ( version 2 ) [NEW]

zWfQNfZ.jpg

SOXaXkT.jpg

presentation ( version 1 )

qc3hnGg.jpg
Exm3KDq.jpg
6lPv2ek.jpg

3D Art

MsiJSRq.jpg

Description

Tock is a Tenno warrior that uses time as his ally. He can control it and bend it to his own advantage. I chose to give Tock a clock themed appearance with gears, minuet hands, hour hands, and even second hands. i also based him on Tenshin's design, to make him look more ancient.

Description (the Lotus)

Tock. a warrior from the past, present, and future. his abilities manipulate time and space, allowing him to take the battlefield to his ultimate advantage. the enemies death is more sooner than you think, Tenno.

LORE

It is not clear were Tock comes from. the past, the future, the present? not even he knows.(work in progress)

STATS

health: 75
shield: 150
armor: 100
power: 225
speed: 1.25

Polarity
Tock will have a "V" aura polarity and a "D" polarity

ABILITIES [EDIT]

Cease (WIP)
Tock slows a single target immensely. any damage the target takes will be delayed until the abilities deactivation or time out. up to 1/2/4/5 enemies can be effected. (if the player were to activate a sixth target, the first target will start moving normally again, but still have the same effect.) upon deactivation, the enemy will lower its guard and receive double the damage from before deactivation of the ability.

Expedite (WIP)
Tock channels energy manipulates time around him. once activated, any melee damage done to a target will slow that target down, and increases Tocks overall speed and melee speed. the target will remain slowed so long as it is within melee distance.
cost: 3 energy per second

Renege
Tock uses his powers to correct his mistakes. once Tock marks an area, he can teleport back to that area at any time with 10/25/30/50% of health and shield status restored after the abilities second activation. any enemy within the marked area will be knocked down once Tock returns to it.
cost: 60 energy

Tranquility
those with dark hearts are suppressed for a few moments. Tock commands time to stop within a large radius(10/15/25/30 meters) for 10/15/20/25 seconds. enemies armor and shields will be extremely weaker(25/30/50/80% armor/shield decrease), allowing Tock and his allies to strike before time starts again. enemies who enter the radius will be slowed to a stop. enemies will have a delayed effect, and will be effected upon the abilities deactivation.
cost: 150 energy

COMBAT TIPS [NEW]

- using Tranquility first, then expedite will take care of frozen enemies faster.
- using renege in an isolated location will improve survival. make sure to use the ability often.
- using cease upon an enemy, then hitting them with a melee weapon will delay the combo multiplier until the ability is deactivated. basically, your using a target as a save station for a combo multiplier until you or an ally needs it.
- using cease along with bows can be a great tactic. remember that one long hallway you always liked to camp with your bow? using cease on a target, hitting it with one arrow, waiting for a crowd of enemies to take position behind the effected target, then deactivating the ability will delay the bows rag-doll effect for the perfect shot.

..................................................................................................

WEAPONS!

Mianaut claymore

iIkigzl.jpg
i present the first weapon concept, the Mainaut(mai-naut/minute) claymore.

archwing katana!Lunae

833BNiw.jpg

Lunae's blade is is made of thin, razor sharp galium glass, while the metal holding the blade it made of strong rubedo reinforced with argon mixed with morphics to perfectly shape the material around the galium blade. Orokin elite guardians used these blades in there last line of defense when protecting the last of there treasure in deep space. its nature and design depicts a growing future for there race.

learn more about Lunae in its main thread.

................................................................................................

This topic is a work in progress. there will be more images coming soon as i hope to have upgraded my software by then. right now, i'm having a few problems but i was desperate to get just one image on the forum.

just here for the art? click here and check out my topic about Tock in Fan Art.

think ill stop? WRONG! I'm going to keep adding more and more to his character design, as i enjoy a lot of drawing on computers anyway.

now for a real question, what would you like for me to draw about Tock next? please quote this line, followed by your suggestion in the comments. i can do weapons, lore, cosmetics, and ill even try to do an archwing design.

thank you for visiting this topic, new updates and pictures will be added regularly. if you like this idea, and wish to see more in the future please follow this topic and get the latest news and updates.

ill be looking forward to any comments in the future, as well as suggestions for more things added to Tock.

Fight on, Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

Nice idea! But you need to work on the abilities. Those are just too simple. Also the 4th ability needs to be something "ultimate" not just large-radius enemies freeze. Maybe something like: End of time- Tock accelerate the age of his enemies until nothing left but dust. (continous ability, health drain) 

Nice idea! But you need to work on the abilities. Those are just too simple. Also the 4th ability needs to be something "ultimate" not just large-radius enemies freeze. Maybe something like: End of time- Tock accelerate the age of his enemies until nothing left but dust. (continous ability, health drain) 

that would be cool, but i like the idea of tock freezing time instead. this will put in a kind of samurai si fi combat, where the warior is so fast, the enemy wont see his attack.

that would be cool, but i like the idea of tock freezing time instead. this will put in a kind of samurai si fi combat, where the warior is so fast, the enemy wont see his attack.

i would put put his time freeze ability as his 3rd, and put what you mentioned as his 4th, but both abilities seem to have a big effect.

So its not just a time freeze you say?, there would be also offensive part? because how it sound now its just a freeze

Edit:nvm just saw your other comment

Edited by DR.Noooooo_B

How about he raises rubble above the ground and freezes it in time making a sort of barrier hindering enemies.

sorry, but im looking for more of an effect on enemies rather than objects, however i do have another topic that focuses on more abilities per frame. i think that this would be a perfect ability for Mag or Rhino. check it out.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/474627-power-evolution-more-abilities-for-each-frame/

Because time travels is full of more holes swiss cheese hit by an A-10, and it would screw up time for your whole squad, making Limbo and Vauban look like saints.

ummmm.......it wont effect in-game time.....

i can understand limbo having some isues,

BUT WHATS WRONG WITH VAUBAN!!?

Well he could actually be a very good terrain based caster. We could have it center around having the ability to summon clock based golems and freeze time for the area in front of him. Or maybe give him an ability where he rewinds time for all the enemies and so they lose all their bonuses and those energy guys lose their orbs.

Well he could actually be a very good terrain based caster. We could have it center around having the ability to summon clock based golems and freeze time for the area in front of him. Or maybe give him an ability where he rewinds time for all the enemies and so they lose all their bonuses and those energy guys lose their orbs.

you know what, i like that, not the golem part, but the part where enemies will loose some of their abilities. i hate eximus, they have more of an effect on the battlefield than you think.

thanks, "Backwards" ability now cancels eximus abilities.