Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept With Art] -Tock: Warframe Of Time- [More 3D Art Added; Second Version: Work In Progress]

(PSN)L-B-H-100

• 4 weeks later...

Looks so good! :D

I think the 3rd skill "Back" would be cool if it make nearby bullets to be SLOWER or SUPER-SLOW-MOTION and then you could dodge it or something :p (Metrix)

it will be awsome if it was possible, but it isn't since most weapons in the game and probably most enemies weapons are scan-hit based which means it doesnt shoot actual bullet but rather show a visual image of a bullet (sometimes) and instantly hiting the enemy, so unless the enemies are using bows or the boltor (maybe more weapons dunno) it wont work

Edited by DR.Noooooo_B

I was thinking making pause and time stop also affect ally individual buffs example, if a loki is invi and stop time is cast then loki duration meter stays were is at until Stop time ends or pause ends.

it would bring some team support and increase the effectiveness of the ulti as well.

Just added a new, cinematic look for Tock with new armor design so that cosmetics would fit on him. the armored shoulders would be replaced if you were to put on something differently. his legs are more bulky, like i promised and his armor is more simplified.

this picture also includes Tock using his abilities with his personal gears. imagine if the mystical gears where the gears of time, and Tock controlling the direction they turn.

i worked all night on this and i am very proud of my work. i hope others take notice and i would strongly appreciate it if they left there opinions in the comments.

think ill stop? WRONG! I'm going to keep adding more and more to his character design, as i enjoy a lot of drawing on computers anyway.

thank you for your support so far, some help was from some of you pointing things out to me, and making my character look better than before.

now for a real question, what would you like for me to draw about Tock next? please quote this line, followed by your suggestion in the comments.

i can do weapons, lore, cosmetics, and ill even try to do an archwing design.

thanks again for taking notice, ill be looking forward to your opinions in the future.

now for a real question, what would you like for me to draw about Tock next? please quote this line, followed by your suggestion in the comments.

i can do weapons, lore, cosmetics, and ill even try to do an archwing design.

Weapons! clockwork like weapons with gears and stuff. maybe with special abilities?

I feel Forward may be too similar to Volt. What about speeding time forward to increase their fire/attack rate and/or heal allies instead? Time heals after all. I have an idea for Backward, instead of simply regaining health, why not 'mark' a place on the map that you will return to by pressing the ability key again? Like reversing him back in time, including his health etc. maybe draining energy the further away he gets from the point.

Otherwise, I love the concept art and feel a time frame (get it? time frame? hah!) would be awesome.

I love this time based warframe concept, but I think it's too powerfull. What I suggest is:

Stats: 75 or 100 health; 150 shield; 100 stamina; 15 armor if 100 health or 65 if 75 health; 225 power

Abilities: Pause is good, but if it has the same armor/shield reducing than Stop Time, I suggest 25% armor/shield reduct at rank 3

Forward: when an energy draining ability of yours is active, eximuses which drains your energy don't affect you, I don't think it should cancel other eximuses abilities

Backward: the speed reduct is too small, at rank 3 of the ability, you cancel 100% of the taken damage, it's awesome! I suggest a 50% speed reduct at rank 3. Even with a 15 energy drain per second, don't forget you can reduce the cost to 3,75 per second, and with flow, you'll have 675 max energy, and with primed flow, you'll have more than 1000!

Stop time: 200 meters is TOO large, don't forget that you can, at best, enhance your abilities range to 235%, so I suggest 50 meters at rank 3. Also, i suggest a 25% armor/shield reduct, like the pause. And don't forget you can, at best, enhance your abilities power to 284%. And for those who think it shouldn't be like the Pause, because it has to be an ulti: you're free to think what you want. But remember of Limbo: 1st ability, he send someone in his dimension; 4th ability: it's the 1st power, but AoE, so why not a Pause in AoE?

These are just my suggestions, you're free to follow it or not.

That's all I have to say^^ And excuse me if I made some mistakes in English, I'm a French guy^^

• 4 weeks later...

Id prefer a more steam punk look to him. Giving him maybe more gears and sheets of metal throughout the suit and maybe give his hourglass shaped like lenses on his helmet? Just a little suggestion 

there are a few features most people overlook when they assume those kinds of things. look more closely at the brown areas of his armor. these areas are supposed to reflect leather boots, gloves, and vest.

though they may not be in view in the landscape, every strap on his arms connect to a different styled watch.

even the giant cog on his waist is also supposed to resemble a giant belt.

i just want to point out, adding more gears and cogs would only make the design difficult for in game use. i need to make room for things such as putting on cosmetics or symbols. the portrait drawing of tock had more armor, but then somebody pointed out that cosmetics may get in the way.

i may take a few moments to create more designs to make his steam-punk background more noticeable, but for now, i'm trying to upgrade my equipment, and focusing on more important matters. it may be a while until i post a very detailed concept. however, you can bet it'll look great.

• 2 weeks later...

i just want everyone to know ive just upgraded my software, new images are in development and will be posted on this topic soon. i will also be updating some of Tocks abilities, so that they are more unique. just a warning though, Forward, Back, and Stop Time, are the three main abilities i want for Tock. if anyone has any suggestion as to what these abilities should do to make them unique, please quote and comment.