Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.2 + 16.9.2.1

DE_Adam

• Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s melee attacks always counting as though it were channeled.

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore ._.'

Edit: Srsly I'm constantly dying now on lvl 90 enemys GG DE I can delete Excalibur now.

Edited by DarkPlugin

As of update 16.9.2. Excaliburs Exalted Blade takes the stance of the melee weapon equipped and doesnt make energy waves at all. 

i2rakl.jpg

What happened to fixing the fact that the energy waves dont use melee mods as stated that it will?

This is getting worse and worse.. 

Edited by Elannor

lame as heck, would've been better to just make it so channeling mods worked regardless with valk and excal....why...BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY CHANNELING ENERGY :| thankfully i didnt get used to it

This

I thought Lifestrike was intended to be on while in EB because we are already using energy in that mode

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s melee attacks always counting as though it were channeled.

this might as well have been a feature. it would be like the Health Leech of Hysteria, except you'd need to sacrifice something to get it.

Life Strike is still 100% required in order to use Exalted Blade, so this doesn't help Abilities like this at all.

Abilities like this need some form of Health Leeching. it's really rather silly that currently, Life Strike is the only way to self Heal that is independant of your Equipment.

no Skill based methods, or anything like that.

as a compromise, IMO, Finishers performed while using Exalted Blade should Health Leech.

that is something that isn't just mash Melee, but also is available in Combat, just takes time and therefore is 'slow'.

Especially for players whose frames are built for gunplay (i.e. Redirection, no Rage, etc) so activating EB and being in every enemy's face isn't going to give them free energy that they can steal HP with.

I always thought it should have been an innate shield absorb myself, if only to distance itself away from Valkyr, and still be viable due to overshields.

NUUUUUUUUUUUU. I loved that the life steal when Life Strike was equipped was innate to ExcaliBlade!!! It actually made the power viable and didn't even work all the time, mostly on finishers. Now i'll just go back to using my Tipedo with Radial blind spam as I always did. DE you made an awesome new power, then why are you shooting yourself in the foot by giving players the ability to do stuff then nerfing the hell outta it??

Why can't you guys just give us stuff as it was 'intended' to work in the FIRST PLACE??!! Nerf Excal into the ground, then give him a rework buff and then NERF HIM AGAIN? Wow GG DE.

First time i've been so pissed on the forums. :/

Edited by Sci_Ant

D:

Does this mean no more open shield in Exalted Blade?

I think so, that makes me sad.

Also:

Still no fix for Excalibur's Passive is supposed to 10% increase damage and speed with swords, dual swords, and katanas, but right now it only applies to one handed swords.