The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Anyone Help Level My New Loki Its Not Prime And Also If You Donate Continuity That Would Be Really Helpful Thanks ;d

Orweo__

OK nice of you to use Forums but this usually is not necessary due to Region chat. Also people will give if they have. Lots of player give mods to those in need just say something and may happen. Just play and chat! That should get you all the help you need.

Not saying this is a bad idea.

OK nice of you to use Forums but this usually is not necessary due to Region chat. Also people will give if they have. Lots of player give mods to those in need just say something and may happen. Just play and chat! That should get you all the help you need.

Not saying this is a bad idea.

Recruiting, not Region.

Amd I agree - you'll get a lot further asking for help farming out your mods than asking for handouts.

Recruiting, not Region.

Amd I agree - you'll get a lot further asking for help farming out your mods than asking for handouts.

True Region has a lot of people who won't talk back to you or even look at what you said. But it is somewhat possible to use Region in this way. May not be effective but you can.

So Recruiting might help more but you cannot just freely say what you want there. Be cautious when talking in recruiting cause the Kickbot will ban you from that chat for a while.

Also if you are a beginner best result come from going straight to the first Relay and asking around. More players will better respond to your request this way. Also they can see what you have and had.