The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting For Prime Dragon Ascension

Ryutai

Greetings Fellow Tenno!

Note: Before you start reading, go grab yourself a drink or a snack and put on some nice relaxing music as you prepare yourself to conquer this wall of text. :) 

(Otherwise, you can cheat and skip to the TL;DR section of the thread....)

Without further ado, Enjoy!

About the clan: Prime Dragon Ascension is a new, ghost clan that was recently made. As a result, there is not much in the dojo currently. However, there will be new content added on a regularly basis. This clan is the other clan in the Primal Origens alliance. The other clan being Super Suicide Squad(SSS), which was my former clan. I built most of that dojo, recruited a lot of its members, and made sure it was set up properly before I made this sister clan. As a result, I have a lot of experience with clan management and dojo building. There are no Mastery Rank requirements or Playtime requirements. We encourage newer players to choose this clan as we are a close and friendly group that will assist you with no hesitation in the game. 

Goals:

-Finishing the Star Map

-Starting PVP sessions

-Getting everyone ready for future raids! (Though this is very far away)

-Much more!

Requirements: Stay Active! Hopefully, I will see you on at least once per day. That being said, I do not expect you, nor want you to spend every hour of your free time playing this game. I only wish to keep the alliance active so that we can improve it continuously. You do not have to play every day, but getting on for a few minutes and saying hi to the clan is a good way to socialize and meet other members in the clan/alliance. 

Services:

-Raidcall is also available but NOT a requirement; it is there should you choose to use it. About half of the alliance uses Raidcall so it is a great way to communicate without having to type every 30 seconds in a mission. :)

-Skype is also used from time to time when not enough people have Raidcall

-We also have a steam group for the alliance, so you can also contact us through there

-Teamspeak 3 server in the future if enough people are interested

-Update on active alerts as consistently as possible (will be sent via alliance chat or whatever communication method is currently used)

Benefits: Here are some perks you will receive for joining this clan:

-Multiple Trading Posts for your convenience

-Fully Researched Labs (As soon as possible)

-Multiple Dueling Rooms, obstacle course, other facilities

-Access to all planets (We have all of the planets unlocked so we can either take you there directly or help you unlock it permanently)

-Access to most of the star map

-Daily void runs and efficient farming

-Close, friendly group of people

-My appreciation forever :)

-Personalized Rooms?? (More to come about this)

TL;DR:

-Laid back, close knit community

-"Made by newbies for newbies"

-Very new player friendly

-Stay active as much as you can

-Have fun and make new friends!

If you are interested or have any questions in general, please PM me (IGN: Ryutai). If I am not online, send me a friend request or leave a reply on this thread with your in-game name and I will get back to you as soon as possible, usually around 12 hours, but 24 hours at max. My timezone is PST- Pacific Standard Time. I hope to see you soon!  Thank you for your time!

Edited by Ryutai

I believe we are mostly based in the U.S. Personally, I am in the Pacific time zone (GMT-7). I will send you a friend request in game. What is your in-game name?

Edited by Ryutai

I believe we are mostly based in the U.S. Personally, I am in the Pacific time zone (GMT-7). I will send you a friend request in game. What is your in-game name?

Same as My forum Name. I'll add you up once I log in. Be seeing you In Game. :)

Also looking forward to join this clan hopefully if you'll have me. Totally want to experience the whole dojo building experience.

Edited by Sevenof9

Alright friend request now sent! You are more than welcome to join the clan. However, you will need to leave your current clan before I can send a clan invite. I will most likely send the clan invite when I wake up as I will be getting off soon. See you soon! 

Edited by Ryutai

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while, but a few spots have opened up in the clan. The dojo is mostly finished, but decorations and some research still needs to be completed so anyone is welcome to join and help! Also, my alliance's clans are recruiting new members so I can refer anyone who is interested to those clans as well! I can also take anyone on a dojo tour before they join. If you are interested or have any questions, please PM me in-game or leave a reply to this thread. My IGN is Ryutai (same as my forum name on here). 

Edited by Ryutai