Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fragor/Scindo Excessive Screen Shake

HurlockHolmes

When you are by yourself, it is managable. When 3 people are swinging these things though? It actually starts to hurt my head and disorient me.

I understand that you want the weapons to feel like they are heavy and all, but surely it can be tonned down a little bit at the very least. Or make it so that other people swinging these around you don't shake nearly as much.

Love the Fragor, but this is my only problem with it.

I see no option to turn it off. Honestly though, all they would really need to do is "smooth out" the camera movement when you do the downward swings.(when the shake is at it's worst)

I don't want it gone entirely, just enough so that it doesn't feel like I am getting kicked in the forehead ;3

Oh. I thought I saw it too.... hold on.

OHHHH, I think I saw the "enable vibration" check at the mouse tab of options and thought that's what it meant. I guess that only effects explosions shaking your screen? Never actually unchecked it to test, so no idea...

Oh. I thought I saw it too.... hold on.

OHHHH, I think I saw the "enable vibration" check at the mouse tab of options and thought that's what it meant. I guess that only effects explosions shaking your screen? Never actually unchecked it to test, so no idea...

Made no difference, idk why they would even put that option there. Does this game have controller support?

Made no difference, idk why they would even put that option there. Does this game have controller support?

Yeah just tried it out now. Not sure what it changed. Maybe it's a feature that's not added?

And I doubt it has controller support. It's made by PC gaming vets afterall :o maybe if enough people request it?

Yeah, I find that the current amounts of screen shake can give me a headache from time to time, so I'd certainly not be opposed to an option to turn them off.

As for the "enable vibration" option, that's definitely for controllers. My 360 Pad would vibrate from time to time (even though I wasn't using it) until I turned the option off.