Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 16.9.3

Changes:

• Reduced Stamina drain on Auto-Parry when using Exalted Blade.

Fixes:

• Fixed damage from Exalted Blade’s energy waves not scaling properly with Mods.
  • Fixed the some cases of Exalted Blade not appearing when activated when used with certain melee weapons.
  • Fixed some cases of Exalted Blade use not allowing players to melee attack when activated or deactivated.
  • Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy waves not getting a damage buff from Channeling or applying unique Mod effects (such as Life Strike).
  • Fixed an issue with the Proto Glaive skin with Exalted Blade preventing waves from appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with Exalted Blade damage not being correct on Clients.
  • Fixed cloth effects not behaving properly in Archwing Missions.
  • Fixed some unusual 'bouncing' behavior on cloth when applying customization in the Arsenal.

Sweeet! Much needed. Thank you, DE!

Syndic mods don't work , Energy consomation is very very increasy each seconds  is not hotfix is hidden nerf ..... 

With 175% efficiency cost 5energy /sec .... 

If you want nerf exca ok but say it .... and nerf Chroma too please  not only 1 frame .

Pretty sure this has been brought up before...but the Pendragon helm still isn't fixed. The chains on the back have been broken ever since that patch a long time ago that made them move at a more realistic speed, but ever since they don't collide with neither other chains nor the helmet itself. Looks really bad, and the pre-fix helm worked much better, even if the chains moved as if they were on the moon and didn't have as much gravity on them. Would've thought it would be fixed, since there's now two Pendragons, but the Prisma Pendragon is broken in the same way too. A shame, too, since the Pendragon is my favorite-looking helmet for Excalibur

Proof:

Normal Pendragon

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ixaoeclipse/screenshot/688270774251413475

Prisma Pendragon (Only through Arsenal preview, so camera isn't as close as in Normal Pendragon, though chains can be seen to be physically inside the helmet as in the Normal version)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ixaoeclipse/screenshot/688270774251414325

I swear I was thought I was going crazy thinking I was the only one that noticed this!

Seriously though, I'm usually not too petty when it comes to cosmetics but this bug has ruined Pendragon for me, I made it cause the rings looked cool, now I only see them when I'm on elevators.

I swear I was thought I was going crazy thinking I was the only one that noticed this!

Seriously though, I'm usually not too petty when it comes to cosmetics but this bug has ruined Pendragon for me, I made it cause the rings looked cool, now I only see them when I'm on elevators.

Yeah. Every time I slip into ol' Excalibro, I think "Maybe DE will have fixed it..." But no dice. Been months now-would've thought someone from DE would've done something about it, especially since in the last Devstream the Dev Build Excalibur was wearing Pendragon.

Woot! but wait...!

If i shoot a Life Strike-infused energy wave, will the wave continue to leech life from every enemy it hits? if yes then will it continue to drain my energy for every enemy struck?

If you swing a Scindo Prime with Primed Reach and hit 10+ enemies in one swing, does Lifestrike take away energy for each enemy hit?

The answer is no. Same situation here.

If you swing a Scindo Prime with Primed Reach and hit 10+ enemies in one swing, does Lifestrike take away energy for each enemy hit?

Confirmed it just now. Thanks i guess.

Never tried Primed Reach in melee weapons so i don't know.

Edited by Uzpian

Confirmed it just now. Thanks i guess.

Never tried Primed Reach in melee weapons so i don't know.

The Primed Reach was just an example -- in pretty much any cleave situation where you hit multiple enemies with one swing, channeling has only ever taken the energy for that one swing.

My waves are doing 200s with Max Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, Bright Purity.

For a few minutes in the game it seemed like it was scaling with the mods, then half way through my exterminate mission it just started doing 200s.

The Primed Reach was just an example -- in pretty much any cleave situation where you hit multiple enemies with one swing, channeling has only ever taken the energy for that one swing.

Never knew that. I only rarely use channeling and I use it to only leech health on single targets without any enemies nearby so i guess i don't know it.

Edited by Uzpian

I thought the answer was yes?

So did wiki:

Channeling will consume energy for each successful strikes. Strikes that do not connect do not drain energy, nor do strikes that connect to neutral objects like Containers. 

I don't channel much but if you can confirm that's wrong somebody ought to fix it.

Edited by Azure.M

Excal needs passive life regen/life strike without channeling

The energy waves also need to give melee multiplyer - this would improve their use dramatically

Not to mention being able to take down a nulli's shield

All of the above would make Excal brilliant

What i observe:

Waves do take advantage of elements, not too sure about the dmg increase on said elements

Waves count as finisher damage when they hit blinded people

Waves do benefit from crit damage mods

Channeling will end it in about 3 swings