Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 16.9.3

Fixes:

• Fixed damage from Exalted Blade’s energy waves not scaling properly with Mods.

Breaks

Broke damage from Exalted Blade's energy waves scaling properly with Mods.

- - -

All the melee Mods which WERE working (Bright Purity, Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, etc.) before are now NO LONGER working with the energy waves. You BROKE previously functioning energy waves Mod scaling! However, you did fix the melee Elemental/Physical Mods which weren't working (Shocking Touch, Buzz Kill, Collision Force, etc.). You also fixed Power Strength not working with the energy waves. Kudos. Power Strength now increases energy wave damage.

I'm getting mad with all these fixes and now i can't understand why EB waves do such a ridiculous damage

Prisma Skana build

3bgrpPP.jpg

Not channeling

Inqxt85.jpg

Channeling

nsQRE5Y.jpg

The damage is the same, and both suck.

The only good thing is that i can confirm waves do benefit life strike.

Hotfix 16.9.3

Changes:

• Reduced Stamina drain on Auto-Parry when using Exalted Blade.

Fixes:

• Fixed damage from Exalted Blade’s energy waves not scaling properly with Mods.
  • Fixed the some cases of Exalted Blade not appearing when activated when used with certain melee weapons.

They notice !!!

Still no fix for:

*Broken camera for Blade Storm especially when not hosting (after 16.6.3):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

*Blade Storm doesn't deal full damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list

It will be a shame if you leave it unfixed after Ash Prime is released.

*Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

Are we supposed to get melee weapon xp while Exalted Blade is active? Because I'm not. At least not all the time.

I don't know if you are supposed to, but I know that you don't.

It works the same way Hysteria does: While you have the ability active, it's as if you have Hysteria/Exalted Blade equipped instead of your melee weapon, so you get no affinity for your regular melee weapon while the ability is active.

I'm getting mad with all these fixes and now i can't understand why EB waves do such a ridiculous damage

Prisma Skana build

3bgrpPP.jpg

Not channeling

Inqxt85.jpg

Channeling

nsQRE5Y.jpg

The damage is the same, and both suck.

The only good thing is that i can confirm waves do benefit life strike.

try planting some damage mods on your melee weapon and try using a weapon that actually has decent base damage !

Syndic mods don't work , Energy consomation is very very increasy each seconds  is not hotfix is hidden nerf ..... 

With 175% efficiency cost 5energy /sec .... 

If you want nerf exca ok but say it .... and nerf Chroma too please  not only 1 frame .

"because you nerf my fav frame, nerf my most hatred foe as well!", grow up. Chroma doesn't need a nerf! If you cannot handle it, fine. Then get to another frame and stop whining. Cynic.

How I hate those unrelated stupid comments.

Nerf Mesa, nerf Mag, nerf Chroma, nerf nerf nerf.

How about that they should nerf the new unreleased u17, u18, etc frames, too? Will that recover your whine a** from being hurt?

OT: fixes ain't working as intended. Elemental damage combinations are more or less working, but raw damage mods not!

try planting some damage mods on your melee weapon and try using a weapon that actually has decent base damage !

Weapon choise, as per DERebecca post, doesn't matter or the ONLY choise should be Scindo Prime. And using Pressure Point + Bright Purity guess it's enough to do MORE than 20 dmg per wave.

Edit: Even with full damage mods the damage is the same channeling or not, and as above, both suck: 135 per wave.

Prisma Skana build

qF2ViQh.jpg

Not channeling

JaIYuKy.jpg

Channeling

6RZ160B.jpg

Edited by MansonKmb

Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy waves not getting a damage buff from Channeling or applying unique Mod effects (such as Life Strike).

from my testing against infested at DSS on Jupiter, it does the same damage regardless whether your channeling or not.

Edited by xcynderx

I don't know if you are supposed to, but I know that you don't.

It works the same way Hysteria does: While you have the ability active, it's as if you have Hysteria/Exalted Blade equipped instead of your melee weapon, so you get no affinity for your regular melee weapon while the ability is active.

I don't really play Valkyr, so I didn't know that was still a thing. I had just assumed they fixed that at some point.

Appreciate the reply.

Weapon choise, as per DERebecca post, doesn't matter or the ONLY choise should be Scindo Prime. And using Pressure Point + Bright Purity guess it's enough to do MORE than 20 dmg per wave.

Edit: Even with full damage mods the damage is the same channeling or not, and as above, both suck: 135 per wave.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this IS a lv 50 heavy gunner with tons of armor. According to graphs on the wiki, that makes this particular mob to have around 2000 armor,which translates to 90% damage reduction. With wave doing about 200*(1+.9+1+1) = 780 pure dmg (pressure point + spoiled strike + bright purity, not counting buzz kill), with reduction we have 78. Channeling multiplies it by 2.1 and makes it 168. Seems about right to me.

What about infested?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this IS a lv 50 heavy gunner with tons of armor. According to graphs on the wiki, that makes this particular mob to have around 2000 armor,which translates to 90% damage reduction. With wave doing about 200*(1+.9+1+1) = 780 pure dmg (pressure point + spoiled strike + bright purity, not counting buzz kill), with reduction we have 78. Channeling multiplies it by 2.1 and makes it 168. Seems about right to me.

What about infested?

Can't check atm, just forma-ed Exc. The damage is the same, exactly the same, with or without channeling, so it's not right to me. And basically if we play a t4 survival , after 15 minutes, maybe less, EB is useless? Or atleast waves are useless. I don't see the point on that :\  

I'll check vs infested and gunners lvl 1 when my Exc will be 30 again.

Edit: 343 dmg per wave on a lvl 20 Gunner, 1233 dmg per wave on a lvl 20 Ancient Healer. Both with or without channeling, same skana build as before.

Edited by MansonKmb