Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.3

[DE]Rebecca

I don,t know if its just me but 3 days ago The Energy waves,had Slash dmg. 

and each time the energy waves hit a enemy it always makes the effect like Slicing them in half,etc 

like slash dash. 

I played the next day no matter what i do slash won,t seem to proc and the effect is not working from the energy waves it slashes them when the blade it self hits but not with the energy waves Please make the energy waves have slash effects too. Thank you :D 

First post, sorry if I miss any forum etiquette. Since the hotfix that disabled some physics optimisations my framerate has absolutely TANKED. I used to run maxed 100FPS+, would NEVER drop below 100, since that I now rarely hit 100, and am usually under 60. Obviously this has drastically impacted my enjoyment of this game.

Can we have an ETA on the physics optimisations returning? Or better yet, an option to re-enable them for anyone who never had an issue with them causing crashes? 

AMD FX-6300/EVGA GTX 750Ti if that's important. 

Would have posted this in the appropriate hotfix thread but it was locked.

Edited by Zombirate

Wooh

viTlvgD.png

Just....lol!!!

On another note, DE, during syndicate missions, the remaining marks/medallions/insignias will become invisible after the 1st few pickups. Without thief's wit or loot detector it's impossible to see it and even with those revealers you'll need to feel around the place until the X pickup sign is shown.

The new Excalibur skins only show helmet change during browsing in Arsenal. I thought it was supposed to be a whole body change?

And I don't know if it's me, but if I customize my Kubrow with patterns and colours, will I still get that imprint look of the customized Kubrow? With that said, I had a Kubrow I was SURE had black on it originally but after the update (don't know which one) my Kubrow imprints all show GREY Kubrows. I am SURE I had more colours on them. I am kind of a Kubrow breeder and I KNOW my Kubrows. Like one of my Kubrows has a Lotus pattern or a black color on it and the imprint DID capture the traits but now it is like...grey. Maybe there's pattern on it but I think the mono-colour has masked it.

Very different from other pro people's finds here (like procs and shizz, how do you even NOTICE that?? o.O), but I think these are genuine problems/bugs that surfaced. Can someone confirm this?

Edited by Lorienzo

Excalibur Exalted blade iddle animation is soo broken, sword is spinig outside excal hand. In Rescue mission is always prisoner lvl 1, why is not prisoner level scaled to mission level like before

Edited by Myscho

The new Excalibur skins only show helmet change during browsing in Arsenal. I thought it was supposed to be a whole body change?

Where are you looking for the skins? The Prisma skins work like the Proto-Excalibur skin, where buying the skin gives you a body and helmet that are seperate. Most likely you're just previewing the Prisma helmets and not the Prisma bodies. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you. The Prisma previews are working fine for me.