The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Majestic Chickens Are Looking For Members!

jelly_eff

Hello fellow Tenno!

You can message me in game right now, I'm Rhyzhoi, or you can read the wall of text I'm about to write,  your choice :)

----The Ghost barracks is now full, we have ten members! I made a new page in the "Find a Shadow Clan" section of the forums.

The Clan: The Majestic Chickens are not a very new clan, I left my old clan a while ago because it had withered away to inactivity. I decided it was a good time to build my own clan, and so I did. It is a small, friendly, laid back clan. My first priority was the dojo, so I immediately started building it and would not recruit anyone until I thought it was acceptable, which gives me a perfect segue into the next tab,

The Dojo: Being the most important part to me, I've worked hard to make it a good dojo. It is three stories tall; the first is just some leftover reactors, the second is home to a secret project which you will have to join to see ;) and the third floor has all the good stuff. The labs are nearly completed, some warframe pieces are currently building and the Itzal still needs tellurium, but I'm working on that now. They are connected to the central Clan Grandest Hall, which is nicely decorated, and has a Trading Post. There is a garden which has the Dueling Room, the Obstacle course, and an open hallway in hopes of a new course with Parkour 2.0. Oh yeah, and teleporters everywhere.

The Members: There are seven eight nine all ten members right now! We will be upgrading the barracks once we have ten members soon, and will then team up with The Curators, another shadow clan with 20+ members, in an alliance.

The Ranks: I had fun naming these :D

High King: Me :)

Jarl: Ruler

Dovahkiin: Regulator and Architect

General: Treasurer and Chat Moderator

Thane: Can Promote

Soldier: Can queue research

Prisoner: Can Host and Recruit

Heimskr: Can do absolutely nothing...

The Emblem: We have an emblem ready to upload, I'm just waiting for the platinum to do so. Um, I can't figure out how to put an image here, but I created a Steam group for the clan, The Majestic Chicken WFC, and the profile picture is the emblem. My Steam name is (wait fooooor it) Majestic Chicken, if that helps find it.

The Requirements: No mastery requirements, just be on every once in a while and generally respectful. And now that you have conquered my wall of text (*applause*) you can leave a comment here, I will be checking back occasionally, or message me in game with any further questions or for an invite.

The End: The end.

Edited by Rhyzhoi