The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Vet Has Switched To Ps4

(PSN)Qrosik

'Ello PS4 Tenno!

I've started a new account on PS4 and am actually enjoying the game more on PS4 than on PC.

With this in mind, I've decided to focus my efforts on console.

This of course means that I must reacquire everything I've earned on PC, but it's a bit of a hassle going solo.

Long story short:

I'm an experienced player from PC who's looking for either just some people who want to play or an active clan.

I don't like big clans as they generally seem to nearly corporatize themselves when it comes to their requirements.

Let it be known now that I'm not a socialite and will therefore not be participating in any random conversation simply because I'm in the clan and must speak.

However I'm happy to use a mic, or communicate with my keyboard, when doing runs or preparing for a run, trading, dojo chillin', etc.

My PSN is: Qrosik

Add me and let's get running!  :3

I'm in an active ghost clan. we have no intentions on moving up in ranks. the clan has won the last 2 events and we dont want to stop there. we are looking for 2 more member to fill our ranks out. we would love to have you. we have requirements but if you are a skilled Tenno and have experience im sure we can work something out. you can message me, ill be on in a few hours after work. or our warlord wfajardo80 for info. our clan is small but we have a large alliance with good leadership. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/476106-fury-of-the-lotus-ghost-clan-1-in-false-profit-eyes-of-blight/

thats the link to our clan recruitment page. 

On PS4 I'm only Mastery Rank 2 with little gear.  I definitely meet your clans requirements on PC as I have a multitude of maxed frames/weapons.

If we can work something out, I am a daily player, then I think I'd enjoy your clan.  I will add you and send you a message so you have my info in-game.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I can't find anyone on PSN or Warframe with the alias iFresh215.

Add me when you can and we'll talk, unless you've got a different alias that I'm not seeing.

Add me psn: abelguerra looking to fill up my ghost clan currently on 6 members would love a veteran player don't mind to help you ;)