Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour, Vertical Wall Running, And Grabbing Ledges/stuff With Hands, Not Working Properly Since Hotfix Jun 19Th

(PSN)IndraBandhuDas

Wouldn't that, you know, delete the entire game?

No, this is just settings. The actual game is much larger than 10mb, and your profile stuff is saved on DE servers so it's ok to delete. I didn't try it though because I don't believe it will make a difference.

Also, you won't have an online backup unless you have ps+ and set it to auto backup...and the game won't know about that anyway.

Edited by (PS4)Elvenbane

Been encountering this problem and thought it was just me. The game itself feels like it's falling apart with Ordis repeating itself until it's almost maddening. Along with the random crashes that have been limiting the way I play the game just to protect myself from losing out on some nice gear because of it and giving up.

I have also noticed this issue its been messy trying to do wall runs they should be getting a nice chunk of money from prime access so maybe things will get fixed. I cant seem to buy or see mine currently tho :( If you buy volt can you buy Ash?? Im also in Canada not released here yet?

Everything was working fine (for me at least) until the Tubemen of Regor update. Even right after the update wall running worked. It was just a few days into it that I started not being able to (or have extreme trouble) run up walls/objects that I could before. Is this issue still being looked into?

DE Megan did say in the XB1 forum that some things were slightly larger problems and could not be sorted with a hotfix and would have to be a proper update:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/481631-crashing-and-dashboarding/page-2#entry5439743

Console Hotfixes are generally for small things that we can fix right away without the need for a new build.

Performance fixes take a much larger amount of time to reproduce, test, and then fix. That's not to say our Performance Team isn't hard at work trying to fix these crash reports; in fact it's at the top of their list. The more information the community can give us on how these crashes occur, the more efficient our team can work towards finding a fix.

With that being said, we aim to have plenty of performance fixes in major updates for consoles.

DE Megan did say in the XB1 forum that some things were slightly larger problems and could not be sorted with a hotfix and would have to be a proper update:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/481631-crashing-and-dashboarding/page-2#entry5439743

Console Hotfixes are generally for small things that we can fix right away without the need for a new build.

Performance fixes take a much larger amount of time to reproduce, test, and then fix. That's not to say our Performance Team isn't hard at work trying to fix these crash reports; in fact it's at the top of their list. The more information the community can give us on how these crashes occur, the more efficient our team can work towards finding a fix.

With that being said, we aim to have plenty of performance fixes in major updates for consoles.

Great! However that was regarding a totally different problem on a totally different console.

Having all the same issues. Wasn't really bothering me until I started going after the new nightmare mods. Now it's annoying the crap out of me. Some sources online have suggested rebuilding the PS4's database, some deleting save files (and the mysterious settings file... which as far as I can tell doesn't exist... all I have on my PS4 and online storage is the one Warframe save file, approximately 10mb). I've done both of these things but neither has done anything. Other people have reported that these methods worked for them, however, so... maybe give it a go. As for me... I patiently await a solid fix for this, or at least some sort of work around. All frames and loadouts seem to be affected by this, for me. Wish I could offer something more helpful...