Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Range Buff On Slash Dash + Javlin Is Weak Now

Doughalo2

Since there is a verylimiting range and bad targeting for the new slash dash, its actually doing worse damage since rework (it only targets one at a time) where as the old one had wide range and took out groups.

Plus you can do way more dps with radial blind now... which is funny because radial jav is ment to kill stuff thansk to this 'awarness' mechanic.

Pls make a wave come out of radial jav when using exulted blade :3

Does the rant with LoS on RJ never stop?

Also, slash dash is a lot more reliable since the old one didn't really stick to targets, you hit something or you didn't, and the damage was negligible, as well if the new one doesn't kill, it CC's enemies. Only thing I might want out of it is the max target removal.

Radial blind is good and all, but to take out targets effectively it requires you locked into those finisher moves, so a decent duration build is necessary.

SD is built around str, eff and range now...duration only affects RB :|

one thing i did note since the latest hotfix was when you RB then go into EB mode (or just RB while in EB) then the waves from EB will do close to 10k hits on minute 10+ infested at the DSS on Jupiter...which im assuming is the stealth multiplier/finish damage.

As of the latest Hotfix the waves on Exalted Blade can benefit from the stealth multiplier, basically RB can make the waves do 4x their damage.

Slash Dash's targeting is most likely bugged and is in need of immediate fixing, that being said it's not completely useless. Maybe it would be nice if Surging Dash would turn Slash Dash into the old Slash Dash but keeping it's current damage. That would be increadibly usefull when there are tons of enemies around.

Yes Radial Javelin does need some changes indeed, but if you look at Excalibur's skillset as a whole, there's not much you can do to make Radial Javelin better since the Waves and Slash Dash give him lots of AOE. Maybe they could make the RJ buff melee dmg based on enemies hit and also knockdown enemies and proc bleed on them or make it's damage scale with Melee mods, but otherwise there's not much DE can do to it.

As of the latest Hotfix the waves on Exalted Blade can benefit from the stealth multiplier, basically RB can make the waves do 4x their damage.

Slash Dash's targeting is most likely bugged and is in need of immediate fixing, that being said it's not completely useless. Maybe it would be nice if Surging Dash would turn Slash Dash into the old Slash Dash but keeping it's current damage. That would be increadibly usefull when there are tons of enemies around.

Yes Radial Javelin does need some changes indeed, but if you look at Excalibur's skillset as a whole, there's not much you can do to make Radial Javelin better since the Waves and Slash Dash give him lots of AOE. Maybe they could make the RJ buff melee dmg based on enemies hit and also knockdown enemies and proc bleed on them or make it's damage scale with Melee mods, but otherwise there's not much DE can do to it.

There is an augment mod that makes RJ buff your melee damage. I haven't tried it yet but I assume it also applies to EB, since all other melee related buffs do.

Does the rant with LoS on RJ never stop?

Also, slash dash is a lot more reliable since the old one didn't really stick to targets, you hit something or you didn't, and the damage was negligible, as well if the new one doesn't kill, it CC's enemies. Only thing I might want out of it is the max target removal.

Radial blind is good and all, but to take out targets effectively it requires you locked into those finisher moves, so a decent duration build is necessary.

I agree with this. At least with this new version you're reliably hitting something and getting a good chunk of damage along with it. With the previous slash dash you would be lucky if you were to kill anything that wasn't a drone with low health. Once they fix the targeting issue of hitting multiple enemies this Slash Dash will be golden.

Edited by Darkmoone1