Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rescue + Grineer Commando = Lame.

Xylia

Okay, who was the smart aleck who thought it'd be such a hot idea to put mobs that swap places with you without you having any defense against it in a mission where you're supposed to protect a hostage?

I did a couple of these maps earlier and I'd have to say that the combination is really unfair, at least when you're solo.

I can understand this happening if you have a group going, but if you're solo, Grineer Commandos should not spawn on a Rescue mission.

Thankfully I was in a bit of a low level area doing this, otherwise not sure how that would have turned out if I wasn't able to get to the hostage in time after being forcefully swapped, allowing the Commando to have his way with the hostage.

Please consider making it so those guys cannot spawn in a Solo Rescue mission.

Yeah, meanwhile you're disoriented, your hostage is standing right beside the Commando... and you're always facing AWAY from the Commando.

You have to turn around, and RUUUUUUUN back to the Hostage before the Hostage gets killed because, uh, she's got a Commando in her face.

Meanwhile, you're getting shot in the back by the 5-10 grineer soldiers who were standing next to the Commando before he teleported you.

EDIT: Oh, and sometimes the Commando is not on the same floor you're on; I've had one teleport me to a catwalk above me, took me a few sec to realize just what happened. Thank God I got there before he had time to kill the hostage; I would not have enjoyed losing a bunch of crafting resources that dropped on that run.

Edited by Xylia

its just random bad luck. if you kill faster you should be fine. Besides, if they made it so that commanders didnt spawn or didnt do that, that would be one less challenge in the game, as much as you hate him, wouldn't you hate being bored? No suprises?

its just random bad luck. if you kill faster you should be fine. Besides, if they made it so that commanders didnt spawn or didnt do that, that would be one less challenge in the game, as much as you hate him, wouldn't you hate being bored? No suprises?

Commandos themselves are fine.

Rescue missions themselves are fine.

Commandos + Rescue Missions are fine with a group.

Commandos + Rescue + Solo = Not Nice At All.

I don't think I'd be "Bored" if I never ever saw a Commando on a Solo Rescue Mission ever again.

The game WOULD, however, be a little less cheap.

I don't like cheap combinations to be honest. Like Disruptors. They are more annoying than they're worth. I'm not saying to get rid of disruptors entirely (they should drain 50% or something instead of 100%).