Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Realistic Latron

Starblade_Firestorm

For 15 bullets you are using a drum mag.... So latron uses anti vehicle bullets?

The top thingi looks cool

I figured since I have over 500 rounds anyway, might as well use 100 round drum magazines.

The top part is from the Kraken.

The drum is from the Bronco.

Edited by BallisticZits

A semi-auto weapon with a drum mag...idk, I'd rather have an extended magazine instead. But the sights would be good seeing how the Latron has some zoom over the other rifles (obviously excluding the Sniperton, which could also use some tweaking).

A semi-auto weapon with a drum mag...idk, I'd rather have an extended magazine instead. But the sights would be good seeing how the Latron has some zoom over the other rifles (obviously excluding the Sniperton, which could also use some tweaking).

Yah but rate of fire mods can make if fire faster, and I use a macro on my nostromo for automatic fire :p

Edited by BallisticZits

I use a controller so I would have to agree to that : p I just never stuck with the Latron, kept a Boltor, Hek and Paris, but I tend to resort to my AkBolto, packs a bigger punch than Boltor, but Hek when Iget bored of pistol or rifle >.< Or just melee around :D

We just need the scope on the top of the Snipetron to actually you know, Scope? Not the really weird zoom function thats there now.

I use a Drum mag for my Nerf Stryfe and its semi-auto.

Also why does Bronco need a drum mag, if it can only fire 2 shots at once?