The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Themightymidgets Looking For Scandinavian Members

THinkaZ

Hey do you want 2 be a part of a new clan and be a part of forging its future??
Are you looking for fellow scandinavian friends playing Warframe??
Then TheMightyMidgets is just what you're looking for!

We are a new clan under a week old, we are building the dojo right now and researching, so you will be able 2 be a part of creating the clan. We dont have a roof on what tier we want 2 be, every time we will hit a limit in members we will expand and/or clean up inactive members. We are part of a small alliance which is growing 2 and we are all friendly and enjoy fooling around just as much as tryharding 1 hour + on survivals etc. 

So if you think this sounds interesting you can PM me for more information :)

IGN: THinkaZ

-THinkaZ Head of TheMightyMidgets

• 1 month later...

Hi Thinkaz, sorry to have to bring you this but your member Younus_98 is a Scammer. I was asking in trade for a Chesa Kubrow Imprint and he /pm'd me saying he had one, I asked how much but he was offline, then I saw him in Trade saying selling Chesa Imprint so I /pm'd him asking if he had DC'd. He said he wanted 60p for it and I agreed a price of 50p pointing out that people were selling 2 for 100p. We traded at your dojo but as soon as i tried to start the incubation I notices it was a Sahasa Imprint. I tried to /pm him saying that I though he'd made a mistake but he already had me on Ignore. I put a notice into trade advising people not to trade with him and I had replies from lots of other players saying that he had also scammed them. For this reason I have filed a Support Ticket stating Fraudulent Player which as you know is treated seriously by DE so he should get a Perma ban, just warning yu in case it affects the credibility of your clan.