The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blue orbs on warframe/weapon

Zaxus

Has anyone else noticed the tiny little blue orbs on the right arm of your warframe or on some of the weapons such as the scindo? If anyone knows what those are suppose to represent (since they seem to vary between people) or if a dev can tell us what they are that'd be great.

I also thought it might be level based, while I wasn't able to compare two volts, I was able to compare my level 30 volt to a level 20 rhino, and the rhino had the same number as me. It's also not hp/shield based as we checked those too.

Edited by Zaxus

the Frames have a few graphic glitches, it is possable your seeing an amount your not suppose to due to Loading Lag and other such errors.

That said.. We have all these "nodes" in our armor, like little plug outlets.. I would like to see them moved into those sockets :D

yeah I like that idea direcyphre, I was hoping for some other color and effects instead of the 'base' color pallet we can buy from market... someting like the glowing effect we get when we pick the Orokin Artifact on mission or something similar but different colors or even some more custom on the warframe's colours like military camouflage and things similar to that

yeah that's right, right now the MODs only show up on the right arm... it trully would make more sense if those were spread all over the warframe but then it would be odd to have let's say an Radar MOD on the leg or a Sprint MOD on the head o.o' specific "part" MODs would be troublesome in a way

yeah that's right, right now the MODs only show up on the right arm... it trully would make more sense if those were spread all over the warframe but then it would be odd to have let's say an Radar MOD on the leg or a Sprint MOD on the head o.o' specific "part" MODs would be troublesome in a way

Well not really troublesome when speaking about coding, but we have alot of different mods so it would be difficult to decide where to put some. Also this already is low priority on their to-do list (if it even is on it), would be the kind of thing that if they have time they could do.

Sadly, I don't think they do.