The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Squad To Farm Prime Parts In Void (Esp Soma P)

Kimi

Hey,

I tried the recruiting channel and no luck with any squad. And, my clan is extremely busy with other resource gathering tasks.

I need a reliable and cool (no jerks) squad to just do void missions for high rotations to get prime parts especially Soma Prime.

I'm MR 8 with maxed rank frames such as Excal, Ember, Rhino, Banshee, Volt, Frost, Vlkyr (I don't like her tho), Mag (no Gmag, sorry), Loki, Nova, Nyx, and Oberon.

Good mods and weapons too.

Please, message me if you are around online at 6pm to 9pm EST. I can join your squad too if you already have one.

Thanks!

Hello Mehrankimi,

If you'd like to join a lovely group of members that are supportive and social then feel free to hang out with us over at The Chaos Vanguard (http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/)

We use teamspeak to communicate (alongside the forums) and there's always something going on and void missions being ran! Alongside raids and such :P

Regards,

Oldsmobile

Yeah, I'll farm with you. Add me in game if you're interested.

If I have any extra parts I could pass them onto you if you'd like.

Hey,

I'll add you. Thanks!

I'd like to help but I lost my old account with my frost if you be kind enough to help me get the frost warframe again I'll support y'all so well on whatever y'all want to do

No problem...I can help you get your frost parts. I'm on almost every day if life is good ;)