DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.9.4

сделайте в додзё комнату полигон для тестирования оружия и магий и арсенал

Changes:

• Re-enabled Physics optimizations for dual-core systems.
  • Made several small optimizations for long-running missions with lots of loot.

Fixes:

• Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy waves not receiving a boost from damage Mods when used by Clients.
  • Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy wave not benefiting from channeling buffs.
  • Fixed Clients using Exalted Blade not gaining benefits from Syndicate Mods.
  • Fixed the Proto Glaive skin causing Exalted Blade to not appear properly in Excalibur’s hand.

Excalibur client(/host) bugs:

Activating Exalted Blade:

Host - You pull out the energy blade immediatly.

Client - You holster your weapon, then proceed to pull out the energy blade.It feels clunky,it's slow/takes a lot of time,it's annoying.

Channeling, with activated Exalted Blade:

Host - You only pay energy for the swing of the sword itself, meaning it only depletes energy when your blade comes in contact with an enemy.

Client - The energy wave has a seperate channeling cost, which is ridiculous.When the wave flies through a crowd of enemies in its path, you're pretty much out of energy.

• Upvote 10

you do have problems with it, the rings on the back of the helmet clip through the helmet and look ugly

Hasn't this been from the beginning ? XD

Unfortunately you have forgotten to remove weapon holstering animation that slows down the ultimate and channeled waves' energy drain for clients. 

Edited by -Ksaero-

I lost everything we were on the 18th rounf Tower 4 defense planning on getting out at 20. Our leader wasted 250k in health ammo energy shields etcetera

Doesn't seem to have worked for me. Exalted Blade is still dealing the same amount of damage as it was yesterday to my knowledge, and it still isn't activating the Syndicate Proc from Bright Purity on a regular basis. I was able to get it to do so once yesterday during a T3D mission but otherwise it hasnt worked.

• Upvote 2

Ok great Fix, however when i logged back in 100,000. of my are now missing.. can anything be done about this?

Doesn't seem to have worked for me. Exalted Blade is still dealing the same amount of damage as it was yesterday to my knowledge, and it still isn't activating the Syndicate Proc from Bright Purity on a regular basis. I was able to get it to do so once yesterday during a T3D mission but otherwise it hasnt worked.

They fixed it in the way that neither host, nor client can use Bright Purity proc ^^

Edited by -Ksaero-

Hasn't this been from the beginning ? XD

Nah. Back in last fall, DE fixed a bug that made them move really slowly when they went down. Before this fix, the rings acted like they would in real life-rotated along a horizontal axis and collided with each other, so there was no clipping. After this "fix", though, the Pendragon chains now move as if they're on a ball-and-socket joint and clip through each other and the helmet itself. Other things, like Volt's Storm and Loki's Swivel helms, act like this too, and aren't even centered where they should be-instead, they float slightly below the helmet itself.

• Upvote 2

They fixed it in the way that neither host, nor client can use Bright Purity proc ^^

Patch notes say that they fixed clients being unable to get Syndicate procs, not removed them all together

Waiting on Exalted blade going through nullifier shield fix unless that's intentional for his ultimate.

Thanks as always! 

But we still have free Life Strike right? right?... D:

No, they patched that last hotfix.

wich bug?

I believe it was regarding getting Syndicate weapon procs with Exalted blade. Not sure if currently it gets the mod's effects or not. Will test when I get home (yesterday it WAS getting them).

And still no fix for raid badges positions on sentinels ?

Well but at least exalted blade is being fixed so that cool XD

That is such a small issue that I doubt DE worries too much about it. DE has bigger fish to fry.

Patch notes say that they fixed clients being unable to get Syndicate procs, not removed them all together

Not sure if the intent was to remove the Syndicate Proc altogether or not, but now it isnt working whether Im host or client. And from the numbers I was getting yesterday, the damage seems to be unchanged for me. So Im not sure whats going on.

• Upvote 2

• Fixed Clients using Exalted Blade not gaining benefits from Syndicate Mods.

Just did a mission with Mire and it was not gaining any benefits from Syndicate procs (no red veil icon above powers)

• Upvote 1

Not sure if the intent was to remove the Syndicate Proc altogether or not, but now it isnt working whether Im host or client. And from the numbers I was getting yesterday, the damage seems to be unchanged for me. So Im not sure whats going on.

yeah tis kind of EXTREMELY unclear..

• Upvote 1

Oh snap the Excal bugs are being fixed! D:

Nope lol, just kidding. - DE

Srsly, waves still do the same pitiful damage as before.