Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.4

DE_Adam

wich bug?

the bug where clients would get syndicate procs whereas host didnt, which was confirmed by DE Steve to be a bug and shouldnt happen, but now it seems from the post its an actual thing where both host and clients can proc syndicate AOE if they have it on the melee, needs testing!

Version 16.9.4... Does this mean after 16.9.9 we will be seeing Update 17? If that's the case, 6 more hotfixes to go :)

if I remember, we got to 15.13 or something like that before we actually got U16. I wouldn't expect it for a while yet, but I'll be glad if it's soon ^.^

Of course, there'll be a hype-section to the Warframe site before U17 actually gets here, so look for that.

Version 16.9.4... Does this mean after 16.9.9 we will be seeing Update 17? If that's the case, 6 more hotfixes to go :)

updates do not work like that :P we could go all the way up to 16.50000 if DE felt like it :P

I say stop with the buffs before people start crying about nerfs.

too late i already heard "omg he is too OP excal needs nerfs!!!"

yet it is the melee weapon that makes him strong >.>

yet i am standing there with chroma 95% damage reduction and 565% weapon damage boost linking atomos across the whole room dealing 18k per tick >.> not even getting into arcanes... and electric ward arcing back 2660% damage i take >.>

Exalted Blade's waves did radiation damage in the void, even though I don't have it on my melee.

Overall damage has become thrice lower.

Edit:

Oh, ok, I got it. Now syndicate mods don't work, so I don't have my 100% toxin from Toxic Blight, and first combo has become heat+electro instead of toxin+heat. So I basically spent a catalyst on Mire for nothing. Cool story. I want a recompense (BouIdershoulder (Boui-) in-game nickname, that's another account).

Edit 2:

Does not consume energy while channeling for host.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Syndicates medallions is STILL invisible some time.

ZJFlh7D.jpg

I am getting the same problem, and it is VERY inconsistent.  It happens both when I am a client, a host, and for that matter even when solo.  It also seems to happen sporadically during the same mission - some will be visible, some invisible.  Worse still, it is not tied to the "rank" of the medallion - I will be able to pickup one Defender Insignia, for example, yet another in the very same room is invisible (happened to me on Ceres last night.)

I guess I'm going to burn a slot on Loot Radar on every single frame I use for the time being until this gets fixed (I say "burn" because honestly I've learned the spawn locations for basically every single tileset, so this really, REALLY feels like I'm wasting a valuable mod slot for nothing...and I've already got spare Mod Energy on nearly every build due to having Catalysts on every frame, yet still using all 8 slots.)

I am missing out on probably 20k to 30k rep a day between all 3 syndicates that like me.  Please treat this bug as a priority.  It isn't just a cosmetic issue - this has actual gameplay implications.  Thanks.

Hi, after I use the ability 4 when I dash the blind is not working well, it needs to press the ability 2 to make it works, before this fix was working good, I was dashing and when it automatically uses blind all the enemy around get the effects of the ability 2 (stunned) but now no. Test it please, thank you.

Why would you lie to me? Why would you get my hopes up, only to dash them?

Looks like I'm not hosting for another week.

Not hosting won't do you any good, they fixed the bug that was causing the syndicate proc to be usable with exalted blade when your a client. 

Not hosting won't do you any good, they fixed the bug that was causing the syndicate proc to be usable with exalted blade when your a client. 

So when a mod says it gives +1 purity, and it doesn't give +1 purity, this is working as intended?

Can't stand still as Mesa for longer than a minute. It's actually normal for everyone, the anti AFK system doesn't care if you score kills or not, you have to move.

It's less anti-afk and more all kills made with warframe abilities go to the warframe, not the weapons, and if the warframe is max level then the exp goes nowhere, and if Mesa is doing 90% of the kills in a squad, guess how much radial exp from squadmates the Mesa's weapons are going to get? It's not anti-afk, and never has been, primary damage dealing frames carry everyone else, and forego exp.

The anti-afk measures will actually prevent you from getting energy or loot first, ending your peacemaker spam, if someone is complaining only about not getting exp as Mesa, it's because their Mesa is 30 and they are doing all the killing.

Edited by Gelkor