Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.9.4

DE_Adam

Changes:

• Re-enabled Physics optimizations for dual-core systems.
  • Made several small optimizations for long-running missions with lots of loot.

Fixes:

• Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy waves not receiving a boost from damage Mods when used by Clients.
  • Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy wave not benefiting from channeling buffs.
  • Fixed Clients using Exalted Blade not gaining benefits from Syndicate Mods.
  • Fixed the Proto Glaive skin causing Exalted Blade to not appear properly in Excalibur’s hand.

STILL NO FIX FOR .. jk, i just wanted to say plz make it so radial blind don't hurt our eyes anymore

Im still not getting the radial syndicate proc from bright purity with EB. Is that supposed to not proc with EB, or what?

The syndicate proc's were never suppose to be usable with exalted blade, it was a bug and now its been fixed.

I am seeing alot of confusion in this thread regarding the following that I've copied and pasted from the OP:

- Fixed Clients using Exalted Blade not gaining benefits from Syndicate Mods.

I am genuinely confused now as well. 

The way this is worded, it sounds like it was not working before for clients, and SHOULD be working now (as in, they should PROC)

If it were intended for them to NOT work / proc when in exalted blade - I would think the following would/should be the patch note:

- Fixed Clients using Exalted Blade gaining benefits from Syndicate Mods.

Any clarity on this from a DE would be very appreciated! :-)

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy waves not receiving a boost from damage Mods when used by Clients.
  • Fixed the Proto Glaive skin causing Exalted Blade to not appear properly in Excalibur’s hand.

any chance limbos many isues are going to be addressed soon?

I am seeing alot of confusion in this thread regarding the following that I've copied and pasted from the OP:

- Fixed Clients using Exalted Blade not gaining benefits from Syndicate Mods.

I am genuinely confused now as well. 

The way this is worded, it sounds like it was not working before for clients, and SHOULD be working now (as in, they should PROC)

If it were intended for them to NOT work / proc when in exalted blade - I would think the following would/should be the patch note:

- Fixed Clients using Exalted Blade gaining benefits from Syndicate Mods.

Any clarity on this from a DE would be very appreciated! :-)

Before, sometimes a bug occured where the syndicate proc effect could happen during EB. This has been fixed.

Also, the "benefit" mentioned is the + damage, etc from the mod itself. Some people weren't getting that part. They should now.

Damage bonuses, etc from weapon augments will work with EB, syndicate procs will not.

Changes:

Fixes:

What optimizations? lol

Which mods specifically? Pressure point and Spoiled Strike? Does the proper damage reflect in the Simulacrum so we can test?

Using http://goo.gl/ZYCa2E on a level 85 Ancient Healer + radial blind in exalted blade form, waves do 47060 consistently to the midsection. (U 16.9.3)

Using http://goo.gl/XTBcU5 on a level 85 Ancient Healer + radial blind in exalted blade form, waves do 47060 consistently to the midsection. (U 16.9.4)

I was expecting 103532 damage as of 16.9.4 if pressure point affects energy waves.

Perttysure client side got the syndicate effects(not the damage buffs) for days. Where I never saw it was on the host side.

Is the benefit in question the stat bonus such as +100% damage on the Bright Purity mod, or the +1 Purity? If it's the latter, then I don't think it worked, as the Purity gauge is nonexistent at this point. If it was the former, then after a little testing on Seimini - Ceres, the change in damage output seems to be more negative than positive, so I'm still not certain it worked, to be honest. I appreciate all the fixes, though. This is a great game, and it can't be easy to keep everything in working order.