The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Majestic Chickens Are Looking For Members!

jelly_eff

XRoCK0l.pngqjr4Pwp.png

The Majestic Chickens are looking to make a comeback! Recently less people have been loggin on, so I decided to clear out some players that had quit warframe (low MR offline for 75+ days) and start recruiting again, so now's your chance to become a Majestic Chicken!

The Short Version ;)

The Majestic Chickens are a small, friendly Shadow Clan looking for any rank players. Right now we have 16/30 members (as of 10/17/2015). We have all research completed, a nice dojo, and a very majestic chicken as our emblem. We are pretty casual, and therefore we don't have any Team Speak or anything like it. We also don't have many requirements. I will ask that all members join the Steam group so you can see all information about the clan, including promotions and clan events I plan on starting. Other than that just be generally active and respectful.

You can leave a comment here or message me in game if I'm online, IGN Rhyzhoi, or you can read the wall of text I'm about to write,  your choice :)

The Clan:

The Majestic Chickens are not a very new clan, I left my old clan a while ago because it had withered away to inactivity. I decided it was a good time to build my own clan, and so I did. It is a small, friendly, laid back clan. I do plan on starting some events, ideas are being built on the steam group, and would love to participate in Dark Sector conflicts once the armistice is lifted. My first priority though was the dojo, so I immediately started building it and would not recruit anyone until I thought it was acceptable, which gives me a perfect segue into the next tab,

The Dojo: 

Being the most important part to me I've worked hard to make it a good dojo. It is three stories tall; the first is just some leftover reactors, the second is home to a secret project (still veeery WIP, in true warframe style) which you will have to join to see ;) and the third floor has all the good stuff. The fully completed labs  and the Trading Post are located in the nicely decorated central Clan Grandest Hall, with a secondary trading area a bit out of the way, but it's worth it, you can gaze upon the vastness of space, not confined by any walls! There is a garden which has the Dueling Room, the Obstacle course, and an open hallway in hopes of a new course with Parkour 2.0. Oh yeah, and teleporters everywhere.

The Members:

There are about 20 members, but many are less active nowadays. I am hoping to recruit more people 

Lower ranks are welcome, I'm always willing to help someone learn the mechanics. It would be nice to get a few more high rank players looking for raids. Not many members are interested in them now but I am looking to start doing them more often myself and would be glad to go with clanmates.

We have created our own alliance, now with 4 other clans, one founded by a former member who decided to build his own clan!

The Ranks: 

I had fun naming these :D

High King: Me :)

Jarl: Ruler

Dovahkiin: Regulator and Architect

General: Treasurer and Chat Moderator

Thane: Can Promote

Soldier: Can queue research

Prisoner: Can Host and Recruit

Heimskr: Can do absolutely nothing...

I have set up rules for promotions / demotions and have all of them on display on the Steam page for anyone to see.

The Emblem: 

After countless (about fifteen) trials and errors making the emblem, I was finally satisfied with a design and it has been put in game!

EDIT: Nope, no longer satisfied with it. I'm working on improving it now, it is what is at the top of this page.

EDIT EDIT: The one we have now is still very majestic though

EDIT EDIT EDIT: The new emblem, along with the allilance emblem, is in game

The Requirements:

No mastery requirements, just be on every once in a while and generally respectful. I will ask that any new member join the Steam group so I can post any new information about the clan or upcoming events in one place. And now that you have conquered my wall of text (*applause*) you can leave a comment here or message me in game (IGN Rhyzhoi) with any further questions or for an invite.

The End:

The end.

Edited by Rhyzhoi