Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second level bug.

DevilDomo

There is a bug on the second level on the VERY FIRST planet/system/terminus thing where after you attempt to pick up the Artefact, the person who picked it up glows red, the artefect stays in the chamber, and the waypoint does not move. I don't know if this is because of the newest update or if it's always been there, but the people I played with literally chatted and farmed the enemies that kept spawning for EXP and mods for about an hour and a half before eventually giving up. The level is stuck there and is ruining it for newer players... Just thought I'd speak up, however I don't know if this is the place I should do it cuz I'm not very forum savvy and don't really know the right place to post this. but anyway... it's here now and now ya know...

Reported to merge with this: https://forums.warfr...o-be-completed/

Please continue the discussion there. Furthermore, DE HQ will wake up in about 1.5 hours - expect to wait at least another 3 hours before there is a hotfix coming. The developers are asleep - rightfully so. Let's wait it out.

Also, wrong forum: this is not Map & Level Feedback, but a Mission Bug. :)

Edited by Ced23Ric

Reported to merge with this: https://forums.warfr...o-be-completed/

Please continue the discussion there. Furthermore, DE HQ will wake up in about 1.5 hours - expect to wait at least another 3 hours before there is a hotfix coming. The developers are asleep - rightfully so. Let's wait it out.

Also, wrong forum: this is not Map & Level Feedback, but a Mission Bug. :)

sorry first post ever didnt look hard when i saw the thread =P