The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Night Raid Assassins Looking For Members

xeal209

I'll start this off by clearing it for the curious people, yes the name is based off of the assassin group in the anime/manga Akame ga Kill but that's irrelevant. Okay so here is my situation, for a time I had a full ghost clan but after a while, people began to become inactive or quitting due to getting tired of the grind and eventually after enough people were booted for being inactive (about a month +) everyone else started leaving due to the lack of members so I upgraded to shadow that way I can have more members. I do eventually plan to upgrade to storm and beyond based on a majority clan vote when I get enough members but for now it is just me in a shadow clan.  Currently I am reorganizing the layout of the dojo because previously it was rushed and lazy, for example, the clan halls were rushed in a straight line on the same floor so now I destroyed everything and put an elevator so we don't see the excess useless rooms. So currently the dojo isn't completed because I lack formas for now but the labs at the least are done and have almost all research. I think its only the Itzal stuff that's missing and it's because I don't really do archwing missions much so I don't have tellurium. I have no real requirements in fact I embrace new members because helping new players gives me something to do in this game while I wait for new content. If you are interested go ahead and add me in game Xeal209 or leave a post here and I'll send you an invite next time I am on which is a couple times a week at the least due to juggling between several games, modding a few friends twitch channels, anime, and life.