Ask A Cephalon, June 23

DE_Adam

Aww... so I cant listen to corpus rock because too many idiots forgot to turn auto-pilot on?

dammit...

anyway, another question: Baro ki'teer keeps inviting me to his parties, I've always declined because I don't know if it's against the rules to show myself publicly like that. my question is, would the lotus frown upon me for attending one of these parties or do I have more freedom to do as I please than I think I do?

Edited by McDuffMan

Um is this intended?:

7grims Asks: How come the Foundry can create live things like Specters and Sentinels, but can't create Kubrows?

While there are many similarities between sentient organic life and artificial intelligence, several distinguishing characteristics set mechanical and digital beings aside from organic ones. Organic life is composed of soft tissues and malleable sinew sustained by an inefficient plasma designed to protect the core being from external threats....

I just noticed it while reading..

Edited by Truth99

Hello Cephalon Cordylon.

I have had the issue of getting tired after running 20 ft and after blocking bullets and lasers for 4 seconds.

Is there a place that a Tenno like me can exercise to practically run and block forever? Let me know if there

is such a location. Thanks glowy-floating-robot-thing.

Yours Truly, An Anonymous Tenno

Edited by (PS4)Fac3kick3r_lolz

Hey, Cordylon, there's a rumor going around that we'll be able to meet with the Lotus personally in the upcoming weeks wherever she's hiding from the Grineer and Corpus. Not to flatter your or anything, but you once said you worked closely with the Lotus - does this mean we might meet you in that same location?

Here is a question that was on my mind and i feel like a Cephalon has to answer it

When i talk to all the Cephalons they clearly express them self's in what they what and what they like all accept Ordis cos i really like Ordis and i wanna know what he likes and I do know make him more happy and I feel like his a part of my own Tenno family and I wanna make him lath or something or get some sort of thing for my ship that his gonna like!!

Do Cephalons have genders, or do they pick a voice that "suits" them? Cephalon Suda sounds very feminine, on the other hand Simaris has a large amount of masculinity.

Can you introduce us to Teshin's Cephalons from Cephalon Capture? They seem to be an interesting bunch.

Edited by Trailgamer5

How come you havent stalkedkidnappedapproached by Cephalon Simaris? When he come to Ordis.. to *safe* him?

EDIT: and also

"After careful review it was decided that all agents would have their communication sensors set to specific frequencies, including all incoming Liset transmissions monitored by Ordis."

Are you sane to let Ordis to sensors the communication system when Ordis : "What if.. Ordis... did those things?"

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

In the relays there is a friendly Moa, that act like an ordinary pet. Does It have a special type of AI or was it a glitch - like Johnny 5 (Short Circuit) ? Is it possible to encounter or befriend other Moas ?

Seconding this, actually.

whenever i / or mate capture a target it reminds me of digitalization from Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future

tv series

Edited by Cracken