The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Almost Perma Raid Squad

VoidProdigy

Hello! i've been searching this subforum to find a good raid squad that i could fit in or match their requirements, so far i've been unsuccessful, so i thought of making my own thread, although i know there are alot of threads about players recruiting players for raids, but as i said either i don't match their criteria or their instructions weren't helpful/unclear.

So, im an mr14, yes i do have a clan, but tried several clan raids and most of the times we faced failure, so my only raids which i do daily are from joining randoms from recruit channel, as being from south east asia, i prefer eu server and most of my raids were completed in eu servers, sometimes i dont get so lucky and my daily raids remain untouched, being so desperate i came here to try my luck on finding a squad who do raids daily and are successful, its also acceptable if they're not able to do it daily but after a day or two, the point is to finish raids with success.

Some Info about me: MR14, IGN: v0nx4v13r, im an active player, although i cannot go into voice chats yet, but i will be able to join in, in the future, currently have done lots raids, normal and nm both, though i do have the required equipments for the raid but the one role i cannot perform atm is bomb carrier due to the lack of primed flow in my mod collections.

Edit: Forgot to add an important point, which is my timezone: its GMT +5, and my timezone is giving me the problems with my raids, due to which i started to looking for a permanent squad.

Edited by v0nx4v13r

• 2 months later...