Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-.- Hate This

cyclopsbob

True!

I am really interested in this thing. I mean. DE added WF to steam. Thats cool. But why havent they added the payment model of it as well.

I mean. People who join from steam, most likely have a steam wallet. It would be wastet potential to not add this to the payment. ^^

From my brief jumping around on Warframe in both client and steam versions:

If you started your account BEFORE Steam intergration, you're fine no matter the version.

If you start your account AFTER, start it on client first, then you will be unaffected.

Starting your account through the Steam Version will bone you with Steam Wallet.

its where i found about warframe but not sure if troll *squints*

That person is clearly trolling. Insinuating that steam has no positive qualities and is malicious in some form.

On-topic: I'm sure that it requires effort for the DEvs to add new forms of payment. I'm also fairly sure that it'll be available eventually, but that it may take time.

On-topic: I'm sure that it requires effort for the DEvs to add new forms of payment. I'm also fairly sure that it'll be available eventually, but that it may take time.

the option is available but it is not available to those who signed up through steam Edited by cyclopsbob