Czułe Słówka!?

AstroLord

Chodzi mi o to co znaczą. z jakich języków wzięte. Np Orokin, tenno, grinner, perrin, merridian, i różne inne czujcie sie zaproszeni pytać lub odpowiedzieć na pytania innych.

Powodzenia tenno

Edited by AstroLord

meridian (wgł. słownika google) - południk, zenit, szczyt, gust, nie mam pojęcia co to ma wspólnego z syndykatem (stalowy meridian - stalowy szczyt? zenit?)

Reszta prawdopodobnie powstała w 1 z wymienionych sposobów:

- Ktoś kreatywny to wymyślił.

- Ktoś z wadą wymowy przykręca słowa.

- Ktoś po pijaku to wymyślił.

A mnie interesuję Soma i ash (ash - popiół, ash z popiołem ma tyle... co kabareciarz do pogrzebu.)

Ash - popiół. Proste skojarzenie z pyłem i dymem, z którym Ash już ma wiele wspólnego.

"The weapon's name is shared with the Hinduistic god, Soma, who is a being attributed with the Moon. The shape of its magazine could also be thought to share a resemblance to a moon's crescent."

Kabareciarz może lubić czarny humor.

"Tenno (天皇) means in Japanese "Divine Emperor"."

"Their name "Grineer" seems to be a portmanteau of the words "Genetically" and "Re-engineer" which makes sense given the lore behind them."

"The word "Orokin" may be a portmanteau of the Spanish/Italian word "Oro", and the Japanese word "Kin" (金), both words meaning "Gold" which fits the Orokin's aesthetic, who predominantly use gold in their architecture and design, although the literal "gold gold" meaning makes this possibly less plausible. An alternative to "kin" is the English word referring to family or close relations, indicating a "golden family"."

"The Perrin Sequence takes its name from the mathematical number sequence named after mathematician Raoul Perinn."

itd. itd.

Edited by MrDar1o