Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malicious Raptor Combo Bug Missing Hits.

IfritKajiTora

So I'm using right now Ripkas with Malicious Raptor stance.
And I was really sad about it because its deal small amount of damage. And after several minutes I attacked enemies with ripkas with primary weapon in my hands, which uses the normal combos without stance, and my berserker procs preety quick and killing enemies was a lot easier, after several seconds by getting melee weapons to my hands and using stance combo, I realized that combo JAGGED GASH is missing hits!.

Even if you see that the ripkas are in enemy he doesnt get the damage. first hit of JAGGED GASH works good always hit buy second, third and fourth hit have really problems with hitting enemies. Ripkas are touching the enemies with these attacks but 7/10 of the time enemies dont get any damage.

I think that other combos could have this problem too but I'm not sure, giving it a small buff in range to other combos would be great

DEVS please fix it as fast as possible.

This is a problem with almost every stance in Warframe, I found you tend to miss the enemy when your blade clearly went through them. no sure how their collisions are set up but it's pretty frustration when a game so heavily focused on melee combat has bad collsion detection. I feel like it is due to the animations though. 

Regardless, I'd rather have basic combos like Exalted Blade's simple but reliable combos rather then the over the top and flashy combos that usually can't hit anything in combat and are very impractical for fighting with.