The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr15 Looking For A Clan!

Ocaz

Hey! So, I've been in my fair share of garbage clans. Just came from one this morning actually. Couldn't get into the dojo on my own without some initiation with the leader who hasn't been on in 2 days. So anyway, I could use a clan with some soul. I don't want to be out there on my own, so it'd be nice to have a clan where I feel like a member. I've never been in a moon clan, never will. 1000 members in there I wouldnt have my own voice. Even mountain is pushing it. So Shadow sounds perfect for me. Heres some stuff about me so u know whats up:

I'm 18+

Mastery 15

I own every frame.

Id like to play with others who are around my level, so mission difficulty isnt much of a problem. I like to rely on my teamates to hold their own as much as i can.

I have Raidcall and TS3 so I'll comply with joining the channel thing or whatever it's called but i wont talk much, just listen.

I prefer text chat in game because its clear who is talking and what they are talking about. thats my reasoning for it.

I'll do any mission, although im not a fan of endless missions except Excavation. (I'm a huge fusion core collector)

Enough about me, tell me about you! In the comment section below :3