Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Man, Just My Luck Xd

BETAOPTICS

After two more days, today 23th May I finally got the dagger. It was worth the wait and I'm happy that I can finally say that my collection is one item to go from a complete set. All I need now is Ceramic Dagger but for now I can rest and enjoy my achievement. See, when you give enough time and don't jump the gun if we can say so (wannabe native expression), you will eventually get it regardless of how many times you have missed in the past. Opportunities rise and if you are patient enough, you will be get what you desire.

Anyways this thread is done, the point has been said.

Happy gaming killing times fellow Tenno!

Nice congrats man!

After two more days, today 23th May I finally got the dagger. It was worth the wait and I'm happy that I can finally say that my collection is one item to go from a complete set. All I need now is Ceramic Dagger but for now I can rest and enjoy my achievement. See, when you give enough time and don't jump the gun if we can say so (wannabe native expression), you will eventually get it regardless of how many times you have missed in the past. Opportunities rise and if you are patient enough, you will be get what you desire.

Anyways this thread is done, the point has been said.

Happy gaming killing times fellow Tenno!

Yay a positive end to an alert system story, lets celebrate with a Vauban part alert.......................I really hoped that would work