The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newbies And Pros Welcome To Join Our Clan - Teamspeak Optional

Spartalicious

Hi guys and girls,

I started a clan some time ago purely to get my own Dojo and spend some of my resources. I got a little carried away and ended up researching everything, and I am working through all the colours as well.

We have 13 members at the moment, almost accidentally. And now we've started to recruit more aggressively. Anyone can join, the only rule is to just not be a #$&(%.

I have a Team Speak server that is open to anyone, even if you're not in my clan. Same rule applies there :D TS3 allows us to do some serious missions, and coordinate proper end game content. If you're not up to that yet, it's a good place to get advice so we don't have to type the whole time.

So message me in game, the name is Spartalicious. 

Hope to see you run some Gold Core farming missions with you soon !

Sparty.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Well, the clan has grown a lot. We now have more active people on TeamSpeak than most clans posting here have in their actual clan :D

We love, we laugh, we slaughter and we raid.

This is the key to our success. We take the game mechanics seriously, and we understand how each mod will effect each other and how to exploit use this information to benefit us. However, we don't really take ourselves too seriously and basically just enjoy playing. It is extremely rare that someone is frustrated with something, and if s/he is then there are a handful of MR20's who can gear up to help out.

We're sitting with around 75 members, of which 70ish are active. 5 are real life friends, but they are about to get kicked due to inactivity :D We have even started up our own alliance and have 9 clans on board even though it's only about 2 weeks old. Our TeamSpeak server is getting more popular, and we host daily raids during the week and several raid training runs each day on the weekends.

It's going really well. And that's thanks to the very interesting members. Speaking of which, I don't suggest you join if you are easily offended :D

Message me in game "Spartalicious" or pop in to the TeamSpeak server : stevieb.teamspeakservers.com - If I am working I sit in the AFK channel so just poke me with your in game name and a brief message and I'll send an invite asap. Or one of my clannies may be on and ask them for an invite to Bellum.