The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Looking For Others To Join An Alliance Or The Clan Itself

(XBOX)littlehead301

Hi I am Tenno Primed and I recently joined the alliance Titans Rising we are a new alliance looking to be active on the rails when they get up and running let me know if you want to game or discuss further...we are players helping players enjoy the game no heirarchy or elitist here just everyday people taking a time out from life to be space ninja's and kick intergalactic butt...thx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's be fair. I'll do this all scientific and whatnot. You need a clan with a 75% cap and 90% activity levels. You need a well funded leadership base. You need a cool name, cool emblem, and a rocking website (there are gaming website platforms on this website) After that, you need a fully functional dojo that is easy to navigate. Next you need completed research labs. Then to build a rail, then you build your rail defenses, then to build your specter army. After that you will have reached the STARTING level of a clan. Without all of that. You will not last. So I would recommend either joining our clan, Caduceus Fawkes Elite, or if you are truely interested in merging with a completed clan, in THE MOST POWERFUL ALLIANCE, then I suggest you talk to Nessa, here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/504310-the-13th-legion-is-levying-other-clans-join-our-ranks/#entry5652667

Any way you go, welcome to Warframe, and please check out our tutorials, founds easily on the 'clan recruiting' topic! Cheers!