Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Mag Ultimate: Flux Repel

This was an idea posted on another place I browsed and it got some nice positive responses, and people even added on what it can do. So I thought I'd share it here and see what other people thought about it.

Basically the skill will magnetize enemies around you in an AOE so that their magnetic pole is the same as Mag's. We all know what happens when you try to push the same poles together, they repel each other with some pretty decent force. The idea is it creates a sphere of energy around Mag and if you sprint into enemies it will send them flying off their feet, essentially turning Mag into a bowling ball. Don't you want to be a bowling ball?

Someone who I unfortunately can't credit because he doesn't have a name, then added that if you Pull enemies towards you while the magnetic sphere is active, it will rebound enemies away from you at great force, splattering them against walls or even other enemies in spectacular fashion.

Some additional notes for this would be:

-Enemies are simply knocked back off their feet with some decent air time and minor damage if you run into them

-Increasing your sprint speed with Rush will increase the damage and flight distance of enemies

-Knocking enemies off ledges with the skill will kill them instead of them respawning back where they fell off

-The Flux Repel + Pull combo is an instant kill, would be a great way to deal with pesky Ancients and other nuisances

I wish I could draw so I could show what it would look like, but I am &#! at that.

Edited by Guest

Monopoles exist?!

I can't remember the names for the properties of magnets exactly, it's been a while =/

As I remember it, flux is the magnetic energy from the north entering the south. I just went with Flux Repel because it sounded neat.

magnets_c.jpg