Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.10.0

DE_Adam

Excalibur Fixes:

• Fixed channeling when using Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s melee or projectile attacks not consuming additional energy.

Isn't this a tad over the top? I understand if a single energy wave, when channeled, will cost energy, but every enemy hit by one wave will drain your energy for each hit.  

Rhino Changes

• Duration Mods can now buff the duration enemies spend suspended in mid-air from Rhino’s Stomp.

Do I understand correctly that this means that only positive duration affects Stomp?

'cuz that'd be a solution.

The new weapon's blueprint is not in the market OR dojo.. I'd rather not buy it outright. Anything on that?

It's prebuilt on the market and the blueprint is from Cephalon Simaris:

Add the Simulor to your Arsenal by visiting the Market or obtain the blueprint from Cephalon Simaris’ Sanctuary today!

Edited by Gelkor

Rhino Changes

• Rhino’s Charge will now toss enemies into the air when hit, ragdolling them.
  • Rhino’s Roar will now last 30 seconds, regardless of rank.
  • Duration Mods can now buff the duration enemies spend suspended in mid-air from Rhino’s Stomp.

Cool. But guys...

we really need an official statement regarding the tankiness/iron skin/base stat issue.

Otherwise the common rhino threads every couple days aren't going to slow down any.

And there will still be a split community on what rhino is or isn't supposed to be.

Just tell us if it's something youre happy with how he is now OR if you're still looking into it and will get to him when you get the chance.