Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.10.0

DE_Adam

Still no fix for:

1.Broken camera for Blade Storm (zoom in too much after 16.6.3):

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

2.Frost's Avalanche:

A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).

B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).

Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

3.Invisible Syndicate Medallions

I've not had camera issues with Ash, but I have had my camera get stuck inside my Sentinel when I finish hacking a panel.  Obviously you guys have a function for resetting the position of the player camera (since this is done after we "drop in" to a mission.)  Maybe trigger this function after hacking panels and also abilities like blade storm that modify the camera?  Just a thought.

As to 2 and 3 above, yep and yep.  I run punch thru on every single weapon (ok a couple exceptions but like 90% of my Arsenal anyway) but for people who don't, I imagine this bug is downright lethal.  And I am really sick of missing out on 10k-30k rep per day, every day because I literally just can't see the medallions.

Please fix these before you work on cosmetic stuff.  I realize the people needed to fix cosmetic vs. non-cosmetic bugs are often different teams, but when you fix things like Paris Prime hanging a little funny (really, REALLY not a big deal...) it feels like you're neglecting things that actually affect gameplay, like these bugs.

Especially when you were fixing that while my Supra projectiles were invisible.  Some art bugs ARE important.  Some really aren't though.

Edited by chuckdm

I have something to say about the new tactical alert.

First of all, the drop table looks great. Rift sigil, r5 cores, rare mods, really pulls me to grind this mission. But for someone who embraces 'solo everything' spirit, it is really heart breaking to get 3k credits or 3 uncommon cores at the end of mission.

A setup of Mesa and an energy supplier(greedy Mag/Trinity) would be the best way to handle this grueling 25 waves of high level enemies. But it could get really boring just standing there spamming or for some getting killed while running around trying to kill those high level enemies. Probably I haven't found another fun way to play the mission but anyway the reward at the end most likely would kill the joy of success after a good hard work. 3k credits.

A party of vets would find it a mildly hard mission and for a party of new players it would be quite a hell for them. Even if they manage to get the mission done, all the hard work will most probably be rewarded with something trivial. Pity them. Really wish the RNG would be more generous with the rewards for high difficulty missions such as this.

After 8 successful runs, I have yet to get a single rare reward. Well, wish me luck cause I am going in again.

Edited by sugarwall

• Fixed some Missions that require Keys not giving proper rewards associated with the Key.

Is there, or will there ever be any attempt at a script to reimburse/reward the players that were affected by this? Even if just for the players that reported the issue or were observed experiencing the problem that inspired the fix in the first place.

Also, how long has this been happening? Which missions are the 'some missions'? How did you discover the problem?

This seems like a huge kick in the face for anyone that had this happen to them and either didn't know it, or didn't submit it to support every time it happened. Players shouldn't have to compare their rewards after every mission, to the drop tables for that mission - just so they can make sure they aren't being shortchanged. For that matter, I feel like from now on I need to double check everything I do just to make sure the game is functioning as it should, because if I don't it's my potential loss.

People complaining about Exalted Blade's waves using energy for each enemy hit while channeling amuse me.

Hey. Guys. You're still getting a damage bonus on those waves you know. It's not a loss in efficiency or anything. You're still doing extra damage.

Nice to know that the developers DONT listen to their players, especially when they post about rhino changes and half of the people's responses were that it was Rhino's Iron Skin that needed to be adjusted/changed.

Just so you all know, Rhino didn't get any buffs, and if he did, its pretty minimal. The change to Stomp was more of a nerf than anything else, and Iron Skin still hasn't been changed/adjusted. DE actually hates rhino for making these changes D:

Ai alguém pode me ajudar 

to com um problema aqui para logar no jogo com o update 16.10

da o seguinte erro ( não foi possível conectar ao servidor.(ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REV_FAILED)).

Se alguém souber por favor me ajude .

obrigado.

Finally got to play with Rhino changes.  Duration affecting stomp is a pretty brutal nerf, imo.  Rest of his changes are colored bubbles.  Really just kinda bummed out about the whole thing.

All I ever wanted for him was a buff to Iron Skin, Rhino Stomp was perfect as it was.

Simple fix for Iron Skin: provides 300/350/400/450 points of armor for base 45 seconds.  This armor is NOT stripped away and functions like normal Tenno armor, but instead of being checked like Alloy armor for resistances (regular Tenno armor is treated as Alloy, FYI) it's treated as Ferrite.

Then we can do a duration build Rhino and all of his abilities will benefit, we don't have to choose between a build that helps our team or a build that allows us to survive, and Iron Skin will finally scale.

I FIXED IT!!!

<Insert GIF of the guy from the Subaru commercial screaming "I fixed it" here, since apparently the internet actually hasn't made that yet.  You suck, internet.>