Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.10.0

DE_Adam

DE i gotta ask this, what the pika was you thinking when you locked  the simulor to symaris rep, and not make it a tradable bp. honestly if it was a syndicate version of the weapon and had a normal version available for clan tech you could have saved quite alot of bullS#&$.

honestly de i think you could have done this weapon release a hell of a lot better

a very disapointed frost prime

you guys should make a list on whats allowed and not on concalve. i assumed it was what was showed when u clicked equip, but when playing concalve theres ppl with scindos and abunch of other things.

Edited by DaCupcake

Rhino Changes

• Duration Mods can now buff the duration enemies spend suspended in mid-air from Rhino’s Stomp.

Nooooooooo, Am I the only one who thinks this is really bad?

Now I have to put 2 Duration Mod on my Efficiency build to be back at the same Duration. And I loose the Ability to have a free utility Slot.

It was a really good thing that stomp was not dependant on duration. At least boost the base duration a little bit. Otherwise its a really hard nerf.

Im running an overextended efficiency build with intensify and transient fortitude for low level damage.

80% Efficiency, -77.5% Duration, +20% Strength, +135% Power Range

to be back at about 8s I need to switch TF with pcont for

80% Efficiency, 5% Duration, -35% Strength, +135% Power Range

or

80% Efficiency, 5.5% Duration, -10% Strength, +135% Power Range (Int -> Pcont,+Constitution)

Edited by Shriker_sh

Simulor really needs to actually ragdoll enemies with the vortex bubbles to be of any use rather than doing a weak &#! damage over time in a tiny radius. Most of the damage seems to come from the spheres combining randomly with absolutely no control over when it happens. The guaranteed electric proc on detonation is nice, too bad the explosive radius is completely out of whack, sometimes hitting loads of enemies at once or none at all. Honestly, for what it does, the combining spheres in its current state would have been better off not being a feature if it meant we could have set up a bunch of hovering mines for easy headshots without all the bombs spazzing out and joining into one.

Nooooooooo, Am I the only one who thinks this is really bad?

Now I have to put 2 Duration Mod on my Efficiency build to be back at the same Duration. And I loose the Ability to have a free utility Slot.

It was a really good thing that stomp was not dependant on duration. At least boost the base duration a little bit. Otherwise its a really hard nerf.

Im running an overextended efficiency build with intensify and transient fortitude for low level damage.

80% Efficiency, -77.5% Duration, +20% Strength, +135% Power Range

to be back at about 8s I need to switch TF with pcont for

80% Efficiency, 5% Duration, -35% Strength, +135% Power Range

or

80% Efficiency, 5.5% Duration, -10% Strength, +135% Power Range (Int -> Pcont,+Constitution)

Just figured out, that its even worse for my duration build for roar.

70% Efficiency, 114.5% Duration, 80% Strength, -66% Power Range (All with arcane vanguard helmet)

Because I cant recast stomp as long as 1 enemy is in stasis i cant recast stomp for 17 seconds.

So all in all I think this is really a bad nerf instead of a boost.

• Fixed Exalted Blade not properly gaining Excalibur’s passive upgrades with the proper melee weapon equipped.

What's this now?

^^^^^^^^^ SRSLY

PASSIVES?!?!?!?!

also, while cool that we got the new gun that they teased, i think a lot of ppl really thought we were finally going to be getting the syndicate primaries (with melee soon to follow) =[

Some reason, I think it being update 16.10 indicates something went wrong or something wasn't finished for U17. I mean its understandable since it fixes some issues that need tending.

Alot of things have gone wrong over the past few updates. lol Excals rework has been bugged out ever since release, and with each patch, they swear on their lives they fixed it, but it's still pretty buggy at the moment. All I want them to do now is to just make the dang exalted blade energy waves skill work with both base damage mods, and elemental mods. It only works with elementals at the moment. :l