Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.10.0

DE_Adam

kC1Dyz8.jpg

Tenno Reinforcements

Simulor Gravitational Singularity Generator available now!

Send the enemy into oblivion! The Simulor Gravitational Singularity Generator produces miniature Gravitational Singularities that can be used for scientific study or self-defense.  

Add the Simulor to your Arsenal by visiting the Market or obtain the blueprint from Cephalon Simaris’ Sanctuary today!

All I wanted!

so you put Muay Thai Emotes but no movesets for implementation in-game.....yeah that does makes.....NO IT DOES NOT IF YOU PUT THAT EMOTE THEN PUT THE ACTUAL MOVESETS FOR THEM WEAPONS....thank you....

Really nice animation works on new emote, gg!

And this Cephalon Simaris look pretty interesting, will finish to buy scan augment later. :p

PS: The Clap animation is a must when you should revive a mate. :3

PS2:

New Rhino's charge :

big-lebowski-with-jesus-movie-poster-AVA

Edited by ZeGreymane

New favorite emote.. Clap.. I kill an enemy, I Clap, I watch a team mate die.. I Clap... I revive them... I Shrug.. I die... I Clap if revived/respawn.. I've never used an emote so much in just one mission.. I know it probably annoyed the hell out of everyone else but I'm still enjoying myself far to much! Thank you DE, the only thing that would make things better is if we got seats! Then I could clap while sitting down!

***maybe fix the spawn on the stage 2 of the tac alert.We understand that ´´some´´ things are hard to get and it takes time and dedication, but going from door to door searching for enemies is kind off frustrating. (I was about to say stupid but I didn´t ;)

Summary of the updates.

PLAY RHINO
LORD KNOWS, DO IT
A RHINO IS WHAT YOU SHOULD PLAY
YES RHINO

REALLY, PLAY RHINO
HOW ARE YOU NOT PLAYING RHINO YET?
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT PLAYING RHINO
NO, DO IT
OH MY GOD PLAY RHINO

I think DE might like the Rhino frame a bit.

Projections for the next update.

Mag can no longer equip mods.

Pull, Shield Polarize, Bullet Attractor and Crush are now Rhino Skills, Shield Transference has been reverted to the shield bubble as when it was first introduced.

Shield Polarize affects all frames but Mag.

I kid.

<3 you DE.
Edited by Kyratzes

A few of us can't launch, nor update, the game anymore after this update was released yesterday. Still, many thanks for what you're doing devs. Hopefully I'll have the chance to see these new features at first hand!

Edited by TheBloodyAvenger

Still no fix for:

1.Broken camera for Blade Storm (zoom in too much after 16.6.3):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

2.Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

3.Invisible Syndicate Medallions Edited by aerosoul1337