Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

Here's very first topic post and my idea on a warframe. I've got a couple more but here is the first one. Anyhow, I'm inspired by chroma, being like a dragon and all. I wanted a more animalistic warframe that crawls around the wall or waiting to ambush the prey by hanging on ceilings. (Remember AVP game? like how the xenomorphs moves? I wanted something like that.) Abilities to climb walls and ceilings would be so cool. Let me know what you guys think? 

VySGm5t.jpg

Po67qvz.jpg

is2cVDD.jpg

WjNtd3z.jpg

Update 29/6/2015

- passive slightly changed

- savage bite now gains health

Update 6/8/2015

- 4th ability changed, ' Devour '

- New artworks on 4th ability

Edited by daemonstar
  • Like 43

Thanks guys =D

Stunning art. Might be a bit radical for the game mechanics (being able to run along ceilings etc.), but meh!

Amazing, would love to see this.

Yeah. I feel that too but wouldn't that be an awesome feature? maybe that's just stuff in the future. =D

• Like 2

Thanks guys =D

Yeah. I feel that too but wouldn't that be an awesome feature? maybe that's just stuff in the future. =D

Well if people were never radical we'd not see a lot of good changes in the world. Maybe if his number 1 were to drain energy it would balance it out a bit, I dunno. I LOVE the augment to his number 1, too, as though the infested see him as one of them, like beasts recognising their own kind. Ugh, beautiful! The helmets and armor skins could represent a whole range of animals, as well, would be so neat. Would he keep his syndana in his beast form? Silly cosmetic question but I just think it'd be kinda... cute? if he did haha.

Edited by SpaceSheepie

Well if people were never radical we'd not see a lot of good changes in the world. Maybe if his number 1 were to drain energy it would balance it out a bit, I dunno. I LOVE the augment to his number 1, too, as though the infested see him as one of them, like beasts recognising their own kind. Ugh, beautiful! The helmets and armor skins could represent a whole range of animals, as well, would be so neat. Would he keep his syndana in his beast form? Silly cosmetic question but I just think it'd be kinda... cute? if he did haha.

Haha. You're right =D. Yeah Maybe it would be better to drain energy. And yes, syndana is still there even in beast form. 

• Like 1

Cool warframe. My have a similar ability about running on walls. It would be sad if I get accused of stealing ideas.

Thanks, nah don't feel like that. It's just one of my silly ideas and I bet alot people thought of same ideas all the time. Here's where I got the idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwpqXi0RSrc

Skip to 5:00 to see the movement

AVP Game. I like how the xenomorph moves, it felt dizzy but it's a good experience. You don't know which way is up =D

Edited by daemonstar

I remember seeing another concept similar to this, only more like a werewolf...

But, this concept looks great. I like the Alt helmets too. c:
The only thing that bugs me is the 0 Shields...

Maybe Furion could have 2 different skill sets, but his 2-4 abilities change in whichever form Furion is in?

Edited by Bhaltair

This seems pretty cool, only thing I would question is where would he drop? J3, Juggernaut? Derelict? No matter what this seems cool, and taking Parkour 3.0(I think DE is calling it 3.0 now, as I think they scrapped 2.0) into account, the running on ceilings and such, doesn't seem like such a big deal

This seems pretty cool, only thing I would question is where would he drop? J3, Juggernaut? Derelict? No matter what this seems cool, and taking Parkour 3.0(I think DE is calling it 3.0 now, as I think they scrapped 2.0) into account, the running on ceilings and such, doesn't seem like such a big deal

As stated in the concept, probably drop from any infested. like how oberon parts are dropped from eximus. maybe his droprate will be lower.  

• 2 weeks later...

I actually feel like this is more enemy made than to be an actual frame. I feel like he would be an infested boss in which we would get parts for a different frame, that has some similar, but more warframey, i guess, themed abilities. This would be a frame taken over by infestation, kinda like the Mesa thing, except this time it was actually successful in merging. Thus this enemy was born. I have to admit, I would love to fight him or play him, nice work.

Countdown until DE puts this in-game. I know im not the only one that has looked forward to seeing this concept done well, though i thing the name isnt right and the abilities should be rearranged 3,2,4,1 if not changing the 4th ability entirely. Also is Beast going to be drain similar to excal. Exalted blade?

• Like 1

Would this drop from a nature animal maybe feril kubrow or catbrow or even the drakk master's pets. And if DE thinks ceiling and all area traversal isnt possible yet, why not just replace that ability until the game is capable of it the rework

It says how you would get Furion on the 1st picture... Why would we get an Infested-like Warframe from Feral Kubrow, Drahk Kubrow, or Drahk Masters?

Edited by Bhaltair