Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

On 6/25/2015 at 11:23 PM, daemonstar said:

Here's very first topic post and my idea on a warframe. I've got a couple more but here is the first one. Anyhow, I'm inspired by chroma, being like a dragon and all. I wanted a more animalistic warframe that crawls around the wall or waiting to ambush the prey by hanging on ceilings. (Remember AVP game? like how the xenomorphs moves? I wanted something like that.) Abilities to climb walls and ceilings would be so cool. Let me know what you guys think? 

VySGm5t.jpg

Po67qvz.jpg

is2cVDD.jpg

WjNtd3z.jpg

Update 29/6/2015

- passive slightly changed

- savage bite now gains health

Update 6/8/2015

- 4th ability changed, ' Devour '

- New artworks on 4th ability

I really love this idea as a war frame, and the corresponding powers this frame has. The idea of stacks of power like Nidus is very nice. My only thing about this design, is the fact that you based his powers on only when he is in his beast mode; I would like too see it get tweaked witha kind of power that can be used for each ability outside of the mode, because in all honesty who would want to stay in that mode for a complete mission duration. It just doesn't seem like that would happen. Best regards and really loving the idea.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 3:40 PM, C_MAJOR said:

Bumping this a bit, because even if Nidus captures a portion of this frame's essence I'd -still- like to see this in particular make it into the game, with modified skills if need be. 

I know right!! Like it's the one thing that warframe is missing that would cause me to delete smite. I only play it because fenrir moves on all 4s and I can be him.

This game just needs something animal like, it bites, and you get to be it. You get that werewolf/beast vibe. Valkyr gives you that crazy woman vibe not an animal, all I see is my ex when I look at valkyr. I mean just imagine being a lion for a day in real life, a wolf, a tiger, a freakin POLAR bear. That's, fun... doesn't even have to stay on all fours it can be a  energy drain per second ability with something with its on special weapon like titania when she turns small, and hydroid when under tow with his special weapon being tenticals lol. Appearance, animated movement, and attack changes like i know they can do it just i dont get why not.

Will it be too epic? Is it to hard to think of lore for it? Think it won't be loved? Just why, tell me why 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 I'll cut off a finger for it DE, I'll find a way to help that one balled guy get his hair back, I'll show you a picture of my cat with his head stuck inside of a cup as he slowly moves his head from left to right like he's having a great time, I'll give you a kidney, I'll give you the last single in my wallet

Just please make this warframe come to life 😢😢😢

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

On 2/15/2018 at 10:40 AM, Nylea21Nylea said:

sorry to say this but i think the armor is to high(example look at valkyr aleady unkilleble without a use of ability's)

maybe doing something like 500 armor and 300 more hp as base.

futher more cool concept

It's old, needs an update. Last updated in August 2015

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

• 1 month later...

This is a VERY attractive concept. I've been playing around with a Fenrir concept and came to all of these conclusions, albeit not as complete as this idea. As much as I wanted to present such a concept, I cannot fathom a better build than this. The aesthetics fit the Warframe world far better than any I came up with for Fenrir.

I even love the shieldless approach, which is what I was going to suggest. A beast should feel primal and brutal, and shields just aren't. My thoughts were 450 starting HP (1500 at max) and 500 armor.

Nidus didn't come anywhere near this concept, so I think it's perfectly viable.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I the only one that thinks that the pounce should be the charged melee or when you hold down E? But for the ability should be something like at rank 30 he can summon up to 6 beasts that have around 900 health, 500 defense, 200 attack damage, and devour enemies until death, then give Furion's evolution and some health depending on how many they devour and like Furion they can move on walls and ceilings, and Instead of Furion being infested i think he should be Grineer because of there more beast like personalty, the fact that they are do bio-tech research, the beast masters, and Lotus even said "I can't loose another Tenno" so which begs the question "you lost Tenno? How many?" Furion could have been experimented on by the Grineer to try and find a cure, to make a weapon, or to get better tech so with that being said it is possible to make this changes and I am saying this because we have Nidus the infested frame so daemonstar if you see this keep it in mind and DE if you are too seeing this keep it in mind i think lots of players would love to have Furion in game.(But that is just my thought. Yes i would love to see him in game.) or a new idea came to mind wile this may be broken but he could have a thing where he has different skins well like a Grineer, Corpus, and infested skins why because he is evolution so what if his first power turns him into a best yes but devour as his second power and what ever he eats first that is what skin he gets.

Edited by Kaleb_Mck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The concept is coming together very nicely, but there is something bothering me a bit.....
Why not just combine the first two abilities and make his third ability replace his second? The since the transformation doesn't require energy then just make it so that while he's in his standard mode, whenever he does the leap he switches into Beast Mode. The command used for the leap/pounce can have its properties separated by making it into tap/hold button. Tap the command to do his leap/pounce, hold the command to switch back to standard mode.
He still feels like he's missing something very important part to his survivability or team play. 
But this is just a suggestion I still really enjoy this concept. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna just leave the topic to lock like what's happened to me and my old concepts. If I need to start making wild propositions for change to excuse the posts, I will.
Like giving him a THIRD, FLYING FORM! Or PASSIVE HP REGEN! Make his base damage on everything ONE THOUSAND! YEAH!

• 2 weeks later...

I somehow feel sad that we get [PH] Vlad frame now instead of a more thought out and fun to use frame with abilitys that arent copy paste from 1 to another.

Dang it DE make a frame like this happen allready.....

Great idea!! DE need to give you a job. All DE's originality has been sapped away (see Vlad/Khora frame) 

They need some fresh talent that will bring back some new and interesting ideas. If the rot continues, and 'dauntless' get their act together warframe will not be my go to game anymore.

• 2 weeks later...