Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

3. Yeah you can try to take something from equinox there, a version of it where in can do it without the beast form and one with the beast form, you decide if you want the version without beast form to be a weaker or a different version of it.

4. If you plan to make him go fully melee, then you'll need to think a little about his combo stance, you can give him combos that allow him to have ranged attacks, since this frame is based off infested design, you can try to give something similar to the Tar Moas or the Torid's grenade.

5. A problem with the feeding is that infested corpses go out in as soon as you kill them, wouldn't it be better to just base it off kills? Or you can make it as soon as he kills an enemy while his 4 is on, his armor absorbs the enemy he kills. It wouldn't slow him down and at the same time would accomplish the devour part. Also your 3 sounds like a single person attack, so finisher damage should be ok imo, but it makes sense a little since you're biting them and giving them bleed damage, something that ignores armor.

6. The augment for his 4 can either be based on doing something devour does, which is devour enemies, rather than waiting for 5 minutes, you can rather make him gain 5-10 armor per enemies he devours and gives him 1/2/3% of the thorn effect.

7. I just thought MR10 was high that's all, you don't have to make him MR locked, you can maybe just MR lock the quest or the boss map you get his parts from. Not that I have a problem since I'm MR16 currently, but I would think new players would like to try the new frame, even if they can't play the quest until a certain MR, they can dish out platinum to play the frame.

He just needs some tweak there and there.

thanks and care to elaborate? why it feels useless to you?

Maybe it was a bit too direct, due to his insane health and armor ratings he will be something like a real tank, together with life strike melees u wont die until lvl 200+ or against corpus techs but i meant useless in using him as a team player, he doesnt help the team in fast killing or crowd control but could be a very good solo frame

Here's very first topic post and my idea on a warframe. I've got a couple more but here is the first one. Anyhow, I'm inspired by chroma, being like a dragon and all. I wanted a more animalistic warframe that crawls around the wall or waiting to ambush the prey by hanging on ceilings. (Remember AVP game? like how the xenomorphs moves? I wanted something like that.) Abilities to climb walls and ceilings would be so cool. Let me know what you guys think? 

VySGm5t.jpg

Po67qvz.jpg

is2cVDD.jpg

WjNtd3z.jpg

Update 29/6/2015

- passive slightly changed

- savage bite now gains health

Update 6/8/2015

- 4th ability changed, ' Devour '

- New artworks on 4th ability

I liked it a lot

Here's very first topic post and my idea on a warframe. I've got a couple more but here is the first one. Anyhow, I'm inspired by chroma, being like a dragon and all. I wanted a more animalistic warframe that crawls around the wall or waiting to ambush the prey by hanging on ceilings. (Remember AVP game? like how the xenomorphs moves? I wanted something like that.) Abilities to climb walls and ceilings would be so cool. Let me know what you guys think? 

VySGm5t.jpg

Po67qvz.jpg

is2cVDD.jpg

WjNtd3z.jpg

Update 29/6/2015

- passive slightly changed

- savage bite now gains health

Update 6/8/2015

- 4th ability changed, ' Devour '

- New artworks on 4th ability

I liked it a lot +1

Im just abit curious to one thing with his new ultimate devour. When used, and if ya build to max evolution, with all the spikes and such, does it carry over when ya change back to human form, or does it power down and come back into effect when you re-beast. And for a last thing, which is a suggestion is all, do not know if it would work, but, could possibly have a way to take on a halfway point in the change, giving limited usage of guns (only could use pre-made guns built into the suit itself) and give it a sort of were-beast form.

Im just abit curious to one thing with his new ultimate devour. When used, and if ya build to max evolution, with all the spikes and such, does it carry over when ya change back to human form, or does it power down and come back into effect when you re-beast. And for a last thing, which is a suggestion is all, do not know if it would work, but, could possibly have a way to take on a halfway point in the change, giving limited usage of guns (only could use pre-made guns built into the suit itself) and give it a sort of were-beast form.

yeah. it does carry if you change back. tenno form will also have the spikes and stuffs. Yeah. that's a pretty neat idea, being a werebeast form

ohh, this just came to mind. It's more a joke power, but imagine what it would look like if his beast form could be ridden like a horse,Go Epona Go!

I thought about a Rhino riding a Furion.

Somehow it went a direction like this: he-man2.jpg

I ....this is too well designed

DE can't ignore this x)

I must agree with you about this but at the same time I am afraid they would butcher the design like they did with dragon frame, I dont get why they redesign frame that everyone wants into something not many people want.

• 4 weeks later...

+1 for the general design.
+1 for wallcrawling. I was wondering how aweseome would be a little tinkering in the game engine to change the wall leaping into a complete perpendicular run and some ceiling latching, tilting your camera as you change your angle of view.

I really, really, really hope DE takes notice of this thread and give you a reply, hell maybe even tag you in their design team :)

For the cons, I think the Infested is not yet a faction to be considered specializing agaist. They are like the zombies of this world. Whils the big power houses, the Corpus with advanced technology and Grineeer who are outnumbering even the infested and outgunning everyone else. In a world like this, an infested infused and specialized warframe is like Rick Grimes coming in the universe of Star Wars.