Jump to content
daemonstar

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

Recommended Posts

Hi. I like your work and it's a good idea for a frame (if DE want to take it). I didn't read all comments and probably other said this before, but I want to say this, the name is from DOTA and they will not take it, and a part of this frame it is similar with a race from WOW (worgen). 

If DE take your work it will be about 20-30% your work in it...my opinion. But you did a very good job.Nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Necro Prime post!

 

We can't let this awesome concept die.

I want my Beast frame, damnit! Even if they seem to have taken the Pounce idea and grafted it onto Valkyr as a Hysteria augment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great concept! To bad Warframe "gods" don't listen to their followers. Take a look at Typhus I.e. almost 3 y I think. And we will I'll get a Chopin/Picasso frame. :shocked:

But still most of u that create those concept frames should sit in DE s office and create frames IMHO.

Just my 5 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2015 at 8:41 AM, Brachion said:

I DESPERATELY want this in the game. A more animalistic Warframe is something I've been wanting for a while now, and it being Infested-themed is just icing on the cake.

me to I want a beast warframe

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is absolutely one of the most unique and best fan concepts out there and NEEDS to be implemented in the game with this EXACT design! It looks beautiful and exactly like the design I would expect from the old Warframe style! Love the helmet, seems like a beastly version of Excalibro's. :D

Absolutely amazing job! :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I repeat how much I love this idea? We're due for a male Warframe next. Please? DE? Please? Come on. Do this one. And I mean actually do this one, don't just take the name, throw it on a potato that kind of looks like this, and say you implemented a fan concept. Like Chroma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this concept , though I know some of the ability names may need to be re-worded as for stats it needs to perhaps try to match Inaros' ( Ee-nauh-rose? ) /  ( In-are-ohs ?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omfg im so sorry furion, but it looks like the devs took the idea, and made it into the new frame called nidus

you will never be made. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, draco said:

omfg im so sorry furion, but it looks like the devs took the idea, and made it into the new frame called nidus

you will never be made. :(

YUP so much RIP

and Furion looks way better then Nidus

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Aredator said:

YUP so much RIP

and Furion looks way better then Nidus

Why do you guys think that there can't be more than one Infested frame? Literally the only thing that is shared between Nidus and Furion is that they are both Infested...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.12.2016 at 2:35 PM, DSkycroft said:

Why do you guys think that there can't be more than one Infested frame? Literally the only thing that is shared between Nidus and Furion is that they are both Infested...

and that both their appearance changes as their power grow....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how it seems the past few warframes have been taking inspiration from one of his abilities and then ran with with it to a full frame i would rather this frame in the game than any other frame that is currently in the game now (besides Nidus)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Must say. i like the Design, But Id like to point out that, His base armor is at "750" a very high number, and pair it with the agument mod, for each 5 mins +30 armor, I just think its a bit un-balanced, Seeing as how his base health is at 800 max rank, and add mods it would be over 1k health, so thats why that agument with that kind of armor seems un-balanced. So you could make it, so that he has less armor. Im thinking about 450 and that agument would help him out and less health to about 675 base.

There should be some diffirance between the beast mode and non-beast mode. Seems as tho all of his abilities revolve around beast. And I dont like the idea, that you have to turn into "BEAST" every time you start a new mission.

He should have seperate abilities between beast and normal. Sorta lke Equinox. The wall and celling latch, I do not understand what it would be used for. Even if DE somehow made it so that u can roof latch thered be no point to it, same goes for wall latch. 

Thats all i have to say for now

I kinda actually like this frame. And would be a unique addition to the game ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JeanBanditX said:

I Must say. i like the Design, But Id like to point out that, His base armor is at "750" a very high number, and pair it with the agument mod, for each 5 mins +30 armor, I just think its a bit un-balanced, Seeing as how his base health is at 800 max rank, and add mods it would be over 1k health, so thats why that agument with that kind of armor seems un-balanced. So you could make it, so that he has less armor. Im thinking about 450 and that agument would help him out and less health to about 675 base.

There should be some diffirance between the beast mode and non-beast mode. Seems as tho all of his abilities revolve around beast. And I dont like the idea, that you have to turn into "BEAST" every time you start a new mission.

He should have seperate abilities between beast and normal. Sorta lke Equinox. The wall and celling latch, I do not understand what it would be used for. Even if DE somehow made it so that u can roof latch thered be no point to it, same goes for wall latch. 

Thats all i have to say for now

I kinda actually like this frame. And would be a unique addition to the game ;)

Nidus has that much armor when modded,and Inaros has way more than 1k health even when he isn't modded. The wall and ceiling latch would be cool for stealth because it would be easier to sneak past some enemies and security measures if we could go over them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I REALLY like the artwork done for this warframe. Very impressive! I could see something like this actually entering the game, kudos to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...