Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

This warframe would be the most amazingly fun warframe for the Plains Of Eidolon, I fell like it would fit so well with it I mean, who wouldn't like to run around as a giant killer animal slaughtering and hunting down enemies in a giant open world area, I wouldn't even mind buying the warframe from the market even if it was in current warframe.

i love the idea and he would defiantly be at home if he were to be added after our during the plains of eidelon update. i just hope DE actaully pays attention to some of these ideas or at least try to talk to fans about if they should add some fan ideas

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh! I envy someone who can ACTUALLY draw!

great concept though, I like it!

that drawing... I wish I could make one masterpiece... yet, the art is stuck in my brain, even though I imagine what I want them to look, when it comes to drawing, I can't even make them look the way I want them to look.

• 3 weeks later...

Needed. Make it happen. Don't care about numbers, just some mechanics that would refresh and add variety to gameplay like actual transformation beside cheap equinox's first ability. H A N G on walls and ceiling, nuff said.

Thank you mister, u should be hired ASAP.

I really think there's something to the Idea of a beast-themed frame.  If the DE hasn't already seen this concept, someone please make sure they do!

Just an idea, but what if switching modes was a passive activated with the roll button, like Limbo's rift walk, with Pounce as a primary?

As much as I love the concept I do have a few problems. or rather. there are a few problems I see that will make it unlikely for DE to implement.

-Firstly the theme. There hasnt been a New Warframe Design yet. every warframe in game traces back to ancient orokin warframe designs. it seems that at least for the moment. Noone even CAN design a new warframe. so your codex concept would need to be rethought.

-Secondly, Valkyr, Inaros, and Nidus. your design comes a bit too close to each of these three at one point or another in terms of abilities I mean. now DE does make similar warframes on occasion this is true but usually not quite THAT similar. I mean we already have an infested warframe after all, albeit i believe this idea predates Nidus. and i would almost think Nidus was partially inspired by this idea. but the concept of the infested warframe is in itself a bit of a confusing lore topic.

-Thirdly your beast mode would basically act like an exhalted weapon which DE is quite insistant does not inherit properties of equipped weapon. only the mods on equipped weapon. the reason for that is obvious, it discourages build diversity to have weapon stats transferred over. so I would remedy that post-haste.