Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

• 3 weeks later...

A few years later and Im still with fury passion to wanting this frame in the game!!

Its really 💔that after the years a frame like this still isnt in-game.

I gues all we can do is spam the name Furion during their streams instead of spamming plat....

Oh my god I remember seeing the concept and intention for this years ago and it always stuck in my head! So glad I found it again.

I really hope this warframe (or one EXTREMELY similar) gets into the game one day!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2015-06-26 at 6:51 AM, SpaceSheepie said:

Stunning art. Might be a bit radical for the game mechanics (being able to run along ceilings etc.), but meh!

Amazing, would love to see this.

I'm not sure it probably wouldn't change much with the mobility being so high any ways, but the game isn't built for this so they would half to redo a lot of tiles.

and yes, i totally agree this would be a lot of fun, even if a little disorienting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-07-31 at 11:22 AM, red_phantom050 said:

I'm not sure it probably wouldn't change much with the mobility being so high any ways, but the game isn't built for this so they would half to redo a lot of tiles.

and yes, i totally agree this would be a lot of fun, even if a little disorienting.

they are already redoing tiles and even entire tilesets so that issue isnt really a huge deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2018-09-18 at 12:59 PM, Kidkilla said:

While a nice package, it's like a cross between Nidus and Khora with some abilities from Valkyr. In other words, aside from the transformation bit, it's all been done.

while making that comparison have you looked at the date
and the movement and abilities have not "all been done."

On 2018-07-31 at 12:04 PM, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

It seems OP gave up on these idea's amazing they are popular enough to not get archived, definitely before parkour, needs some refreshing on abilities, but the Art is still amazing.

They gave up cause in a old dev stream DE said no to it. Why idk, it would be a warframe worth creating.

All of these warframes have stances that fit the warframes personality even if the operator is doesnt have the personality soooo why not have a warframe who moves on all fours if these warframes seem to not be doing exactly what the operator would be doing.

14 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

I don't see why people keep necroposting this dead thread.

I don't really get why this isn't archived/closed yet. Nothing of value has been posted here for a looooong time.

Cuz people like me exist who aren't gonna shut up until something like a friggin Xenomorph is in the game, and this is the best one so far. I'll resurrect this thread every time people almost stop talking about it.

• Like 1

Since people still think this is a good concept, I thought I'd dissect it to show all the problems it has.

The only thing that works here is the art, undeniably, Daemonstar can draw. He can't make a balanced warframe though.

Ability 1: "Become useless". You lose your guns and gain a sub-par melee (Why sub-par? The ability costs no energy. You think it should deal damage even close to let's say Khora's Whipclaw?) Moving on walls or ceilings is a cool-sounding idea that does nothing in reality. Useless pointless ability that makes you weaker when you use it.

Augment 1: I'm not going to comment on bad jokes. That's it.

Ability 2: Jump on a guy, knock them down. Jump on the wall, you can wall cling to it. As if you can't do that with any warframe. you can just bullet jump next to a guy to knock them down. You can just use the wall cling that all warframes have. This ability does nothing. What the hell?

Ability 3: It's not even funny, it's a weak, one unit damaging ability, you get barely any health out of it, you deal no damage, you get murdered for going so close to the enemies.

Augment 3: So you get to see a guy through walls, except you just walked to melee range to bite them. I don't see a speck of logic here. There was no thought put into this waste of slot.

Ability 4: You get negligible amounts of stats, awesome. how do you get them? Oh, you just stand still for 3-1 seconds, dying in the process. You WILL die if you use this ability anywhere in actually harder content. I thought this frame was supposed to scale, bu how can you scale when you are designed to kill only yourself?

Augment 4: This is boring. You get stats. Augments aren't supposed to be stat boosts, they should add interesting interactions and bonuses. The added time gating makes this just worthless in any non-endless mission, which i suppose would be fine, but the frame is worthless in endless mission with no cc nor utility so why the hell would I want to be slightly less useless, when any other frame would be better than this garbage?

Conclusion: While the visuals are very compelling, the frame itself suffers from so many problems I doubt it could ever be implemented in even barely similar state. You'd have to completely remake every single ability to make something interesting out of it.