Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-04-09 at 2:19 AM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

keeping Furion alive should be a must in the fan concepts forums, although so many things got archived

furion is still here

I should dig up Rebecca's quote about a frame containing power like this is finally possible. 

Overall the abilities need a overhaul they fit the 2015 end of the game, but now.. I'm sure something awesome could come from it. 

Here's to Furion getting put into game and DE not just rehashing their own iteration essentially discarding this specific idea permanently. 

This damn post hasn't archived in 4 years. 

54 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

I should dig up Rebecca's quote about a frame containing power like this is finally possible. 

Overall the abilities need a overhaul they fit the 2015 end of the game, but now.. I'm sure something awesome could come from it. 

Here's to Furion getting put into game and DE not just rehashing their own iteration essentially discarding this specific idea permanently. 

This damn post hasn't archived in 4 years. 

everything of mine gets archived, and i have like 42 warframes.

but if we do get a beast frame, his 1st power should be like Equinox's first power

Where he could switch between beast mode [on all fours] or walk mode [2 legs]

On 2019-04-23 at 8:38 AM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

everything of mine gets archived, and i have like 42 warframes.

but if we do get a beast frame, his 1st power should be like Equinox's first power

Where he could switch between beast mode [on all fours] or walk mode [2 legs]

Seems simple, but I wouldn't mind a creative way to transform through a passive so he could retain 4 abilities in each form. 

2 hours ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Seems simple, but I wouldn't mind a creative way to transform through a passive so he could retain 4 abilities in each form. 

hmm, like his passive is a meter, when he fights its like a rage bar. 

once it hits max rage. he transforms into beast mode. then over time it cools down and he turns back.

it would need to be activate-able still, otherwise that could be obnoxious. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

hmm, like his passive is a meter, when he fights its like a rage bar. 

once it hits max rage. he transforms into beast mode. then over time it cools down and he turns back.

it would need to be activate-able still, otherwise that could be obnoxious. 

Backflip quickly followed by a bullet jump, which could combo as an attack also. 

Rage bar could work also. 

On 2019-04-09 at 10:19 AM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:
On 2019-04-09 at 10:19 AM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

keeping Furion alive should be a must in the fan concepts forums, although so many things got archived

furion is still here

This may not be archived but it got a heart bookmark which means that it became a favourite concept. I want this frame to be added in the game sooo bad and it's also my favourite and best concept from all the others that I have seen so far.

On 2019-04-23 at 3:44 PM, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

A "rage bar" is 1000% not what I want to see from this. If a frame like this comes out that can run on walls, pounce, and go from two legs to four, that transformation needs to be like Equinox. Baruuk and his meter make sense, so if it was like him, sure. With Baruuk, you can keep your meter up while in the "super state" so it's fine. I would appreciate THAT if we got a rage meter type of thing. The bottom line is that it needs to be something the Warframe can use almost freely as long as there's a little energy in its pool. Hence it being on 1 to start with.

#*!% it. I like this. I read it back in 2016, and I'm reading it again now, honestly stunned thaat its still here.

DE should add this guy, the simple fact that this thread has been alive and active since 2015 when it was originally posted is PROOF that this guy is well loved by the community.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2015-06-26 at 11:23 AM, daemonstar said:

savage bite now gains health

This is cool and all, but it seems a little limited that the ability is limited to single target and melee range. Maybe if in Beast Mode it remains this way, deals more damage and forces a Slash proc; but if in bipedal mode, SB worked as a buff to his attacks, adding lifesteal and a %chance to proc Slash on each hit. That way the overall playstyle would open up to allow Furion to do stuff at range, and players would be given a bit of decision making to do as to which form they want to use. Right now I think Furion's only real design weakness is that apart from the "no weapons" clause, he's always gonna want to be in beast mode.

H I R E    T H I S   M A N  !!!!!!!!

I really love this concept! It kinda works like Equinox. This is one I would love to see in game. I can't imagine how cool this would look especially if it were Primed. Sabertooth helmet would be for me!!!

Edited by SPEKTRE76
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...