Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

Polymorphic Warframes are hard to code:

Even with Sevagoth it should have been a lot of work to program him.

Even though!:

-He doesn't even have legs or climbing animation in the other form.

-When he transforms, the coating / coat is thrown off like with Chroma, so there isn't much transform animation here.

-The player still sees the normal body, so the control is * only * transferred like when switching to Necramech / Operator / Warframe (with the A-wing you get glued Wings).

Here the disillusionment arises that more and more complex shapeshifters are not worthwhile.

I wanted to make a concept of how a Warframe * only * changes arms and legs and the rest of the addition is that it grows.

It also sounds like a great idea when a Warframe is transformed and e.g. As a harpy kick with his feet and throw knife feathers with his arms.

Scylla, Medusa, Harpy, Siren, Dryad, Succubi, there are some monsters, some of which look like a woman, and you only have to exchange * a few * parts during the transformation.

Edited by KaffeRausch

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, IronEagle_X said:

We want it devs come on ...also a female nezha skin

Id honestly love for the devs to lighten up on the idea of skins enough to the point where they would allow for a full on masculine and feminie look!

Like not get crazy to the point where Nehza doesnt have his hula hoop anymore of course lol, but crazy enough to where frames like ember looks like shes the queen of ice all of a sudden, to where hydroid has tentacles replace everything below his abdomen, and of course sx change looks

Smite was the first game ive ever played to do things like it. The skins they make are so amazing, that it will get you to play a character that youve never played or even liked, just to see what it feels like to play with a skin! (and this is not even exaggeration)

They might send your wallet to the hospital but it be worth it. Turning bears to wolves, bats to dinos, dragons to cats

Its a good time

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim

I would definitely hope this Warframe makes it to the game, I would most certainly work to earn and build furion

there is room for improvement though.

• Beast: a good touch-up would be to allow furion to benefit from some beast mods that are equipped on any kubrow companion but it may be hard to work it in there, as for the augment, I reckon it could be called “Primordial Apex” (optionally) which could passively enthrall up to 7 nearby wild kubrow, kavat or other wild creatures (including grineer Drakk’s, Infested chargers and certain robotic enemies like ospreys, moa’s, etc. inspiration draws from Muko from one of the Godzilla films which could use electromagnetic frequencies to fry electronics for miles.) to fight for Furion for a period of time or until killed, be it by friend or foe. This is optional though but I thought about it because I really like furions concept.
  • Savage bite: outside beast form, it should be called “Predatory Sight” which will allow Furion to track all enemies through walls in a 25/50/75/100 meter radius (affected by ability range/duration.), the range slowly falls back to zero over 1 minute. The bite mark augment could also passively grant 25% of predatory’s sight range while in beastial form for situational awareness and biting down an affected enemy will reveal enemies within 100% of predatory sight range to you and your allies for the duration.
  • Devour: A touch up for it would be to allow this ability to be usable on live enemies that are either open to finishers While they are below 25% health or, if open to a parazon finisher, temporarily transitions to beast form to execute them for the targets remaining health as true damage, in which enemies killed this way will grant an additional stack of evolution and accelerate the Evolving Carapace timer by 1 minute, allowing evolving carapace to be more effective in long endurance runs of the sort.

aside from my insights provided, I think this whole concept in the original post is most certainly worthy of praise and in this regard, pray Furion gets let off the chain into Warframe as he would be worth the time and dedication to having Furion among us.

• 1 month later...

I want this frame, yeah this could be hard to implant that in the game, but this could be amazing ! can you imagine, go to a extermination mission, an stack energy to just... transform and... bite, torn up or scratch our ennemy? This could take a looooot of time but we know that DE can do that, no matter the time that they need to take we can wait as long as it takes. You can do that DE we trust you ! make thise wish come true for us please

1 hour ago, Rathalius said:

I want this frame, yeah this could be hard to implant that in the game, but this could be amazing ! can you imagine, go to a extermination mission, an stack energy to just... transform and... bite, torn up or scratch our ennemy? This could take a looooot of time but we know that DE can do that, no matter the time that they need to take we can wait as long as it takes. You can do that DE we trust you ! make thise wish come true for us please

They keep taking a step up, from wisp, to grendal, now sevagoth. Maybe 1 day we will get something like furion but with the way things are going, i have serious doubts. I mean they technically went ghost themed again and are now about to go Water themed again. They even looked through the community fanart for our next new warframe, and they skipped this 1 entirely eventhough theyve seen furion b4 (if im remembering it correctly).

so for them to be repeating themes and seemingly not even thinking of Furion anymore, i would think it to be safe to say this idea is for sure not coming. Id like to say give it some years but, idk. Im all out of hope 

rip furion ☹ Least we got to see Sevagoth though, a real treat that one for anyone thats into monsters

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim

It's asinine. Stuff like this has lived in the forums for almost a DECADE. They can't NOT know about it - and they openly LAUGHED at Furion once, on stream. They're no longer interested in making a fun game with a roster like a fighting game - rosters sell these kinds of games fairly often - they have a "vision" and lore and they're too busy trying to rebalance game they broke with Rivens and mod combos that allow instant kills against enemies who won't die to anything else but the most meta of builds. Forget that this would be cool, or unique, or that it's been followed for years - like others, I know - it's just stuck here. On top of that, knowing DE, they wouldn't add this frame because it'll give them a sick sense of pride to NOT do it. That if they did, they wouldn't want to hear anyone say "finally, thank you, about time," etc. So, yes, of course it's dead in the water. It has been for a long time.

There are just people like me who are too stubborn to give up hope.

I so much want this! I bought Garuda early in the game because I wanted to go through the game just with melee / my own claws.
I love this concept and would play and farm him to oblivion :D
Edit: Furion would be an amazing addition to the Deimos theme!

Edited by Silescere
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

its about to be 2022 and we still dont have a warframe as truly unique and cool as this one.. i would pay money just to have access to a warframe as cool as this, not to mention it brings out a whooole new fighting style that people could use! it would definitely be a game changer to run on ceilings and walls like a xenomorph, that just sounds so #*!%ing cool..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-12-21 at 6:20 PM, (XBOX)Deepresso said:

its about to be 2022 and we still dont have a warframe as truly unique and cool as this one.. i would pay money just to have access to a warframe as cool as this, not to mention it brings out a whooole new fighting style that people could use! it would definitely be a game changer to run on ceilings and walls like a xenomorph, that just sounds so #*!%ing cool..

Imagine his deluxe skins and helmets

• 4 weeks later...

This concept is still top of the list, as it deserves to be. 

I just listened to Ordis' dialog of him talking about his past, about being one of the strongest warriors in the system, about being the Beat of Bones. In all honesty I love this frame concept and general design, its solid and fluent but now it even has the potential to fit in a story. Knowing how the orokin where i could really see them taking Ordis' mind to be a cephalon but even more, i can see them taking his body as a rememberance of the amusment they felt of that day in the court and turning it into a warframe in hope to further enjoy the memory and more importantly, to further torture the soul of the now immortal Ordin Karis.

making an alternate skin dedicated to the Beast of Bone for this warframe concept would be absolutly perfect.

• Like 1

On 2015-06-26 at 1:23 PM, daemonstar said:

more animalistic warframe that crawls around the wall or waiting to ambush the prey by hanging on ceilings.

daemonstar just ambushed two entire concepts while screaming DO BOTH!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKVSzzE--dnnCiCH216Se

happy H.R. Giger xenomoprh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr5mKb3iVI6u-Ptfh-ZG3

wolf spider says hi

but seriously i approve.... *starts the slow clap*... upvote

Edited by (XBOX)O37GEKKO
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Coming back to this thread MANY years later. It seems they've taken another part of Furion's idea and slapped it onto Voruna.
While at first I was considering maybe they were testing to see if the leap was viable by adding it to Valkyr as an augment, now I'm starting to worry they're just gonna strip everything that would've made Furion somewhat unique and give it to other frames instead...