Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great idea!

Playing some kind of animal-shifting Warframe would be really satisfying gameplay-wise.

BUT this needs way more attention from the community, no idea how DE handles Fan-Concepts but 150 upvotes are probably not enough.

Love the concept. Love the art. However besides the first skill, the other 3 would make him a terrible warframe in practicality. He should never launch with those skills. 

I don't think so, he may not be extremely team friendly but if the aim is just a really meaty berserker then this skills would work fairly well. His skills aren't too far off from what Valkyr has to offer, but slightly toned down/balanced (which is good given how broken valkyr truly is), the only thing that would really be needed to make this kind of frame shine is a aggro ability. Something to either distract enemies from teammates or make them prioritize him, so that he can both do his hulking thing while also playing a team role.

To the general thread - The entire idea is pretty great, but honestly I'd die just to have that design make it into game.

Edit :

@op

have you considered integrating you first two abilities into one? like instead of having to use a second ability to lunge on players, maybe as like a secondary trait to going primal form, you can target area and hold your left mouse button to charge up and right to lunge? i just feel like it's excessive to have an entire skill set aside for the ability to jump, mobility based skills have lost near all value after parkour 3.0. I also think it'd give room to a new ability that could possibly make the frame more group friendly, as other people have noted, while a neat idea his abilities would as is kind of make him crud compared to anything else available. he just provides no useful function that someone isn't doing better, valkyr as a beasty tank in this case. you could perhaps try adding in a kind of aggro drawing skill instead, that makes enemies within a set range prioritize him over team mates, which would bring a very unique and quite useful function to the frame, that would make him a welcome addition to a team.

I also feel his third ability is a little lacking in use, this game is first and foremost a horde shredder, so single target skills by default are of low value, the health regen is a little sugar on top but it is still no less cruddy. perhaps you'd considered adding a mild aoe panic to the skill? such as say when a target is within x meters of an afflicted target they are caused to panic and run around skidish for a set duration? And the augment could make it so that the panic could spread even further, moving to enemies within a duration of that spooked target, with a diminish duration per newly afflicted unit. (makes for a more interesting augment than a single target marker as well, we have loads of ways to easily obtain that already with near no effort taken)

Edited by Cubewano

The concept would be perfect if he can use all the skillz not matter wut form he is in with altered functionalities (the same way his second work), that mean devour wouldnt force him into beast mode ..

in Short i hope he can use bit and devor keeping his normal form and evolve as well while into normal form

If it's intended to work like that

i can say the design is perfect

---------------------------------------------------

as synergy between  1 and 4

if 1 drain a bit of energy

make it so it drain shield instead while 4 is activated

-------------------

ok now it sound perfect XD

Edited by Tsoe

Would you consider removing the damage from pounce and adding some sort of CC effect to it? Also having it do not damage would make the bite one more necessary. Perhaps adding more synergy between powers (eg, pounced targets take or bite damage, or can e devoured while alive, dealing damage over time for devour).

Love the look of the frame.