Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

Love it.

Don't know if it's because I like werewolf (and wish they were real so I could be one :P. Having dreams about that actually... Am I weird?) or just because it looks cool, probably both.

I see that a few Founders/Council members like it too. So I have a request. Please make it so that THIS warframe becomes real. Please tell DE that we want it.

Digital Extreme (DE), please implement this warframe into your wonderful game. It would give Warframe even bigger variety of choices.

66343114.jpg

This is an absolutely beastly idea. But it's stumped by your artwork and professionalism!

This is the next Warframe I want to see. Every bit of it! I know we've got a couple melee/brawler focused Frames now with Atlas, Valkyr, and Wukong. But this one should be the last but greatest one there is. Just watched the Prime Time that this was featured in and I'm hooked on the idea! I hope they take it and make it a reality! Amazing work, sir.

This is incredibly well done! The idea is so fresh and different it would at a whole new dimension to the game! im actually not that worried about the no shield thing considering the 3rd ability, but who knows?

Solid and amazing job, DE has to follow up on this now after showing it on prime time

Interesting but what about the "lacks of abilities against large crowd enemies"?

Come on dude, it's a beast it should be able to wreck havoc bunch of creeps!

it's also just terrible not have multi target abilities in the first place, this game is all about hordes of enemies after-all.

my suggestion was combining his first and second (make the lunge like a left click mouse bonus to the form), and make his second a kind of roar that draws aggro, then his third could cause enemies within a range of the bitten target to panic. gives him a unique function that is also fairly effective in dealing with groups of enemies.

Haha. You're right =D. Yeah Maybe it would be better to drain energy. And yes, syndana is still there even in beast form. 

better idea, have it where you cant use other weapons while in beast mode. like chroma's 1st ability 

I honnestly love this warframe and i always wished for something for this. But even if it will appear in game i think it will not be so played for how it is right now.... i mean it can't help your team in anyway and at higher level missions ( Something like T4 Defence wave 30-35) even your huge pool of health and armor can't help you anymore. It will be nice if you could add  some kind of AOE growl that can stun the enemy or lower their dmg (cuz they become scared of you). Anyway i hope this will be introduced and it will be my favorite warframe in the game. Good Luck!

I honnestly love this warframe and i always wished for something for this. But even if it will appear in game i think it will not be so played for how it is right now.... i mean it can't help your team in anyway and at higher level missions ( Something like T4 Defence wave 30-35) even your huge pool of health and armor can't help you anymore. It will be nice if you could add  some kind of AOE growl that can stun the enemy or lower their dmg (cuz they become scared of you). Anyway i hope this will be introduced and it will be my favorite warframe in the game. Good Luck!

combined the one and two (bind the pounce to left mouse key, hold to target, release to launch), make the second a growl aoe that stuns/debuffs/fears/draws aggro (any would work), and give the third a panic mechanic to anyone within a certain radius of the targeted npc(augment could make it chain with diminishing returns), is what i thought of to make the frame more friendly to group play off the top of my head.